RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   We need a new approach! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110439-we-need-new-approach.html)

foreverared 16th September 2017 16.22:50

We need a new approach!

How badly are we lacking creativity, its utterly crazy. Can anyone tell me what Carl Darlington is saying on the head set to Andy Davies from the stands because it must be double dutch!

The positives - we look tight at the back abd Wedgbury is useful but apart from that I really struggle witn anything else.

The negatives - No creativity in midfield, hoofball 9 times out of 10, no target man to hold the ball up, lack of chances created.

The solutions - Could we change to 4-3-3? Surely Keates can see we are lacking any attacking threat and it's been tried and tested and was a great success. We need to sign a creative midfielder and a target man but currently that will be difficult. For me it's got to be a change in approach and formation. I'd be starting with Wright in the middle and Mackreth, Reid and Rutherford at the top of a 4-3-3.

All in all poor a performance today and we need a serious change!

El Jonez 16th September 2017 17.43:55

Re: We need a new approach!

[QUOTE=foreverared;2071463]How badly are we lacking creativity, its utterly crazy. Can anyone tell me what Carl Darlington is saying on the head set to Andy Davies from the stands because it must be double dutch!

The positives - we look tight at the back abd Wedgbury is useful but apart from that I really struggle witn anything else.

The negatives - No creativity in midfield, hoofball 9 times out of 10, no target man to hold the ball up, lack of chances created.

The solutions - Could we change to 4-3-3? Surely Keates can see we are lacking any attacking threat and it's been tried and tested and was a great success. We need to sign a creative midfielder and a target man but currently that will be difficult. For me it's got to be a change in approach and formation. I'd be starting with Wright in the middle and Mackreth, Reid and Rutherford at the top of a 4-3-3.

All in all poor a performance today and we need a serious change![/QUOTE]

But we are really hard to beat, with a never say die attitude and only 2 points off the top!

Staggering, considering the way we have played in the last week!

pagl 16th September 2017 17.53:40

Tuesday I thought we were 2 players away from being able to sustain a challenge.
Tonight I am really worried about the bigger picture as I am completely baffled by Keates today and also concerned over the performances of quite a few today.

redmatt 16th September 2017 17.55:46

We need to re sign VOSE!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

welshian 16th September 2017 17.57:23

[QUOTE=pagl;2071530]Tuesday I thought we were 2 players away from being able to sustain a challenge.
Tonight I am really worried about the bigger picture as I am completely baffled by Keates today and also concerned over the performances of quite a few today.[/QUOTE]

The players are probably as confused as the rest of us.

Alan Attack 16th September 2017 18.04:22

It sounds crazy to say that we need a new approach considering we are two points from the top of the league. However, it is very poor but, we are only two points from top of the table.

Would this "new approach" mean that we are looser at the back?

At the moment, we are well in contention this season. We should be careful what we are asking for.

t1954 16th September 2017 18.08:10

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2071546]It sounds crazy to say that we need a new approach considering we are two points from the top of the league. However, it is very poor but, we are only two points from top of the table.

At the moment, we are well in contention this season. We should be careful what we are asking for.[/QUOTE]

With performances like today we are a long way off contention.

WrexSi 16th September 2017 18.13:53

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2071546]It sounds crazy to say that we need a new approach considering we are two points from the top of the league. However, it is very poor but, we are only two points from top of the table.

At the moment, we are well in contention this season. We should be careful what we are asking for.[/QUOTE]

Really? After Tuesday night and today, we are contending? Contending for what?
Perhaps you should change your name to Dave Defence.

bristol redder 16th September 2017 18.16:06

we have a great chance of winning this league, mainly because all the other teams are poor. So no need to hit the panic button however

the management tried today to see if the squad could succeed without the loanees, clearly they are going to struggle to win games.

What are the options and what do we need to change

Darlington is a "Wales Coach" now is the time to bring his coaching skills to the fore in supporting Dean .

Coaching is not just about helping the players but coaching the management team as well.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.42:48.