RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates isn't the man to take us forward. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110440-keates-isnt-man-take-us-forward.html)

Hometown Unicorn 18th September 2017 19.49:09

Re: Keates isn't the man to take us forward.

[QUOTE=NedStarksGhost;2072272]What will the score be Saturday? Do you know this fact as well?[/QUOTE]

0-0.

I can tell you that as FACT.

wrexham forever 18th September 2017 19.51:08

[QUOTE=interguinness68;2072239]we will be in this league as long as the Trust are running the club therefore for the foreseeable future wether it be 5, 10, 15 or even 20 years were going nowhere higher under Trust ownership FACT[/QUOTE]

Your views which you are entitled to BUT please tell us why. You state it's a FACT therefore you must be able to explain the rationale behind the FACT.

Birdy 18th September 2017 19.54:12

[QUOTE=wrexham forever;2072277]Your views which you are entitled to BUT please tell us why. You state it's a FACT therefore you must be able to explain the rationale behind the FACT.[/QUOTE]

Probably because year on year we have been deteriorating on the pitch. The last few years have been dire from a footballing point of view.

Hometown Unicorn 18th September 2017 19.57:01

[QUOTE=interguinness68;2072274]I wish I had an answer in an ideal world a lifelong supporter wins the lottery and invests heavily into the club without exspecting anything in return and the forces to be use the funds to get us out this league and not just stabilise us for another so many years thinking that's in the best interest of the club at some point risks have to be taken does anyone believe if were still in this league for another 10 years we,ll still be getting 3 to 4000 watching just going through the motions[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do. We've been in this league for almost 10 years already and our support is still as strong as it has been and is better than it was in League 1 under Flynn. I don't believe we'll be here for another 10 years however, it will click one season, whether it be this, the next or the one after. We may not be playing the most exciting football at the moment but we are still lightyears ahead of what we had under Mills. We have one of the best defences in the league, we're training full time with a UEFA pro licence coach helping out a couple of days per week and we still look to be in contention for the top spot after 10 games.

pagl 18th September 2017 20.00:41

[QUOTE=Birdy;2072280]Probably because year on year we have been deteriorating on the pitch. The last few years have been dire from a footballing point of view.[/QUOTE]

But we expect improvement under Keates now going forward.
Lets see if he can learn from his mistakes on Saturday.

Birdy 18th September 2017 20.09:15

[QUOTE=owain94;2072281]We may not be playing the most exciting football at the moment but we are still lightyears ahead of what we had under Mills.[/QUOTE]

Disagree, some of the football that we played under Mills at the start of his reign was light years ahead of what we are witnessing at the moment. The fact that this tailed off was Mills downfall and his lack of professionalism. But to say what we are seeing atm is way better than Mills' team is not entirely true.

Hometown Unicorn 18th September 2017 20.15:39

[QUOTE=Birdy;2072284]Disagree, some of the football that we played under Mills at the start of his reign was light years ahead of what we are witnessing at the moment. The fact that this tailed off was Mills downfall and his lack of professionalism. But to say what we are seeing atm is way better than Mills' team is not entirely true.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say what we're seeing is a better team, but the way things are run behind the scenes suggest things are more likely to improve than they did under Mills. This could be vitally important in the winter months, where we particularly struggled under Mills.

Foxy 18th September 2017 20.55:26

[QUOTE=interguinness68;2072239]we will be in this league as long as the Trust are running the club therefore for the foreseeable future wether it be 5, 10, 15 or even 20 years were going nowhere higher under Trust ownership FACT[/QUOTE]

I see you have had the usual reception. One poster dredging up the Moss years and another questioning your spelling. It's a clique , and whenever anyone questions them they circle the wagons. Self preservation first, Wrexham FC second.

WrexSi 18th September 2017 21.09:07

[QUOTE=Foxy;2072292]I see you have had the usual reception. One poster dredging up the Moss years and another questioning your spelling. It's a clique , and whenever anyone questions them they circle the wagons. Self preservation first, Wrexham FC second.[/QUOTE]

Naughty Foxy. Bad Foxy. :eek::evilgrin:;)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.22:41.