RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates isn't the man to take us forward. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110440-keates-isnt-man-take-us-forward.html)

OneLoveWrexham 16th September 2017 19.04:33

Re: Keates isn't the man to take us forward.

[QUOTE=sparky;2071608]Unless he has learnt how to track back since he left it would be a firm no from me.[/QUOTE]
But on the other hand with how the second half panned out and the acres of room down the left would he of been needed to track back? Who would you think would be more likely of scoring of assisting Rutherford or Vose?

Pen Dafad 16th September 2017 19.05:44

2 points off the top - sack the manager. Only RP could come up with this.

welshian 16th September 2017 19.12:16

[QUOTE=sparky;2071608]Unless he has learnt how to track back since he left it would be a firm no from me.[/QUOTE]

I think we have enough players going backwards, we need a few going forwards

sparky 16th September 2017 19.12:22

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2071610]But on the other hand with how the second half panned out and the acres of room down the left would he of been needed to track back? Who would you think would be more likely of scoring of assisting Rutherford or Vose?[/QUOTE]

Whoosh

OneLoveWrexham 16th September 2017 19.13:16

[QUOTE=sparky;2071614]Whoosh[/QUOTE]
I was actually hoping you'd say that....

sparky 16th September 2017 19.15:54

[QUOTE=welshian;2071613]I think we have enough players going backwards, we need a few going forwards[/QUOTE]

Jesus, it's like we are all complete strangers who have never met. For the avoidance of doubt I was being facetious, if that's how you spell it after several pints of San Miguel.

Reds4life 16th September 2017 19.20:01

I left at half time for the first time in 10 years. Bore off Keates.

Ronaldo to Wrexham 16th September 2017 19.27:14

6 games unbeaten. .. how many other fans would call for the managers head... won 3 drawn 3. God help him if results go against him. He got it wrong today but we are 2 points off top and have best defence in league. Need a bit of perspective. . Not great to watch but could be worse. Look at the some of the managers with experience in getting teams up... mills for one or how about micky Mellon. If we were to sack keates who do you suggest we appoint . We have to stick by him in my opinion as frustrating as it may be at present.

pawn star 16th September 2017 19.27:46

Just think how the poor Jesters fans are feeling right now, Hope Hannah can honestly say he made the right decision

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.00:42.