RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates isn't the man to take us forward. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110440-keates-isnt-man-take-us-forward.html)

John Neals Dynasty 16th September 2017 23.05:59

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2071604]Vose was in the Leader saying how he lost his way after leaving here, can anyone see anything wrong in giving him a short term deal? Even as a bench option he would actually inject some excitement into the ditchwater dull stuff we watch every week.[/QUOTE]

I would personally go pick him up.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 16th September 2017 23.15:26

[QUOTE=Foxy;2071575]We can't keep changing managers, especially when it's the same clowns picking the next manager.[/QUOTE]

You're right we can't keep changing managers and we are only 2 points off top 6 games unbeaten. But DK needs to learn from his mistakes quickly else now the honeymoon is over the pressure will build, besides the interview clapometer has been taken by Barry Horne (joke), we can't keep changing managers although I thought & said giving the job to a rookie was mad at the time, but having said that the so called experienced ones did no better.

Birdy 16th September 2017 23.18:35

Re: Keates isn't the man to take us forward.

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2071701]You're right we can't keep changing managers and we are only 2 points off top 6 games unbeaten. But DK needs to learn from his mistakes quickly else now the honeymoon is over the pressure will build, besides the interview clapometer has been taken by Barry Horne (joke), we can't keep changing managers although I thought & said giving the job to a rookie was mad at the time, but having said that the so called experienced ones did no better.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

We can keep changing managers. If someone isn't upto the job then you replace them. Having said that the people appointing the manager probably need replacing to since they seem to be getting it wrong everytime!

John Neals Dynasty 16th September 2017 23.38:29

[QUOTE=Birdy;2071702]We can keep changing managers. If someone isn't upto the job then you replace them. Having said that the people appointing the manager probably need replacing to since they seem to be getting it wrong everytime![/QUOTE]

Aston Villa kept changing their manager and ended up relegated, crystal palace after 4 games, the problem is more about Keates having to completely build a new side in the summer. It's a big ask expecting all the signings to work out

Bryn Tirion 16th September 2017 23.43:33

It's ridiculous to say we should be sacking Keates already but that's not to say I'm happy with him so far. His negative approach to games is a massive turn off for me.

Two defensive midfielders in a game at home to the team next to bottom in the league and who are the leagues lowest scorers with just 6 goals before today and who had not picked up a single point away this season.

Says it all about his approach to games.

ewloered 17th September 2017 00.44:12

it's exactly the same problems we've had all season , boring football. Same formation, same Players( Carrington in CM). Majority of fans are losing faith in Keates. The league this year is piss poor , we won't have a better chance!! Keats can find a keeper quick enough, get a creative CM and striker!!!

red under the bed 17th September 2017 01.15:47

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2071705]Aston Villa kept changing their manager and ended up relegated, crystal palace after 4 games, the problem is more about Keates having to completely build a new side in the summer. It's a big ask expecting all the signings to work out
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I think that is the reality...it is a big ask.
Rebuilding is easier said than done...Availalbility of players,affordability , relocating....It's not so easy to assemble a title challenging side....Isn't this why Keates was given a 3 and half year contract...Not expecting failure but surely this is work that needs to be constantly adjusted...Saying that, so far very disappointed in Roberts and Boden as contracted players....

redone 17th September 2017 01.20:12

my view to build from the back make us hard to beat.then progress throu the side improving ,each aspect, midfield ,forwards ,pickin points up as we go

pagl 17th September 2017 03.51:08

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2071707]It's ridiculous to say we should be sacking Keates already but that's not to say I'm happy with him so far. His negative approach to games is a massive turn off for me.

Two defensive midfielders in a game at home to the team next to bottom in the league and who are the leagues lowest scorers with just 6 goals before today and who had not picked up a single point away this season.

Says it all about his approach to games.[/QUOTE]

What difference does it make to you given your not watching it anyway.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.50:16.