RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Idiots (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110451-idiots.html)

Screwe Alexander 19th September 2017 21.54:45

Re: Idiots

This is a total piss take. If I'd known it was that easy to break in I could have saved £322 on my season ticket.

Red Light 19th September 2017 22.03:44

The concerning aspect is with national security through the roof and the threat level 'Critical' we can position stewards on every turnstile and conduct searches as long as we like - but you only need one nutter working in isolation and the video has shown you can literally walk into the stadium through an open door at any time unchallenged and do what the hell you like (especially after dark).

Back of the Kop 19th September 2017 22.12:55

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2072495]Back of the kop is disgusting. I wonder if it's a popular dogging spot amongst the students?[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's slanderous my son !!!!

fezbob 19th September 2017 23.31:52

[QUOTE=Red Light;2072564]The concerning aspect is with national security through the roof and the threat level 'Critical' we can position stewards on every turnstile and conduct searches as long as we like - but you only need one nutter working in isolation and the video has shown you can literally walk into the stadium through an open door at any time unchallenged and do what the hell you like (especially after dark).[/QUOTE]

Call me blase, but I don't reckon we're a major terrorist target. If they did they'd probably wait till the day we're about to seal promotion knowing our luck.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ryans the man 20th September 2017 07.59:47

what a knob, hopefully the club will do him for trespassing. If the kop roof had collapsed or he just fallen it would not look good in the press.

RED2309 20th September 2017 08.03:37

[QUOTE=Red Light;2072564]The concerning aspect is with national security through the roof and the threat level 'Critical' we can position stewards on every turnstile and conduct searches as long as we like - but you only need one nutter working in isolation and the video has shown you can literally walk into the stadium through an open door at any time unchallenged and do what the hell you like (especially after dark).[/QUOTE]

I think you'll find that the stewards do a security sweep of the ground prior to it being opened for the public.
How effective this would be in discovering a person or device I don't know but some clubs do tests with "fake" packages.

Rob 20th September 2017 08.21:31

Amazing... its been online for 10 days, but 20 hours after being on here Leader use it for frontpage news :D

taffguyukhc 20th September 2017 09.28:11

[QUOTE=Rob;2072618]Amazing... its been online for 10 days, but 20 hours after being on here Leader use it for frontpage news :D[/QUOTE]

Utterly lazy journalism. Both lads names are even on the bottom of the you tube post despite the leader claiming they only know one of their YouTube names.

I'm amazed John Mills decided to comment at such length though as it offered weight to the story and merely highlighted security issues and ease of access.

Whilst I cannot condone it some of John's words are a little out of touch. Moronic?? Most youths are foolish but those tossers riding around gwersyllt on motocross bikes without lights are the epitome of moronic as they are putting the wider public at risk.

And he states that because of the fragile state of the roof there could have been fatalities. I agree but if this is the case why are ballboys permitted to stand under such a fragile kop roof on match days?

Rob 20th September 2017 10.12:13

I have not read the story just seen the frontpage.

To me is two lads who have seen Nightscape types making £xxx-£x,xxx off youtube videos and fancying their own version. The editing, mannerisms and the speech is near enough bang on - just its the Racecourse not the Emirates or in Dubai.

As for the roof, and possible fatality comment, if that is the case does the club now have an obligation to secure it fully ? ie. if this happens again and someone does get seriously hurt or worse, where is the liability?

+ Yes, if its unsafe, do not have the ball boy kids under it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.19:37.