Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19th September 2017, 23.31:52   #31-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @fezbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
The concerning aspect is with national security through the roof and the threat level 'Critical' we can position stewards on every turnstile and conduct searches as long as we like - but you only need one nutter working in isolation and the video has shown you can literally walk into the stadium through an open door at any time unchallenged and do what the hell you like (especially after dark).
Call me blase, but I don't reckon we're a major terrorist target. If they did they'd probably wait till the day we're about to seal promotion knowing our luck.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 20th September 2017, 07.59:47   #32-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: i stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Idiots

what a knob, hopefully the club will do him for trespassing. If the kop roof had collapsed or he just fallen it would not look good in the press.
Old 20th September 2017, 08.03:37   #33-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
The concerning aspect is with national security through the roof and the threat level 'Critical' we can position stewards on every turnstile and conduct searches as long as we like - but you only need one nutter working in isolation and the video has shown you can literally walk into the stadium through an open door at any time unchallenged and do what the hell you like (especially after dark).
I think you'll find that the stewards do a security sweep of the ground prior to it being opened for the public.
How effective this would be in discovering a person or device I don't know but some clubs do tests with "fake" packages.
Old 20th September 2017, 08.21:31   #34-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Amazing... its been online for 10 days, but 20 hours after being on here Leader use it for frontpage news
Old 20th September 2017, 09.28:11   #35-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Paddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Amazing... its been online for 10 days, but 20 hours after being on here Leader use it for frontpage news

Utterly lazy journalism. Both lads names are even on the bottom of the you tube post despite the leader claiming they only know one of their YouTube names.

I'm amazed John Mills decided to comment at such length though as it offered weight to the story and merely highlighted security issues and ease of access.

Whilst I cannot condone it some of John's words are a little out of touch. Moronic?? Most youths are foolish but those tossers riding around gwersyllt on motocross bikes without lights are the epitome of moronic as they are putting the wider public at risk.

And he states that because of the fragile state of the roof there could have been fatalities. I agree but if this is the case why are ballboys permitted to stand under such a fragile kop roof on match days?
Old 20th September 2017, 10.12:13   #36-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

I have not read the story just seen the frontpage.

To me is two lads who have seen Nightscape types making £xxx-£x,xxx off youtube videos and fancying their own version. The editing, mannerisms and the speech is near enough bang on - just its the Racecourse not the Emirates or in Dubai.

As for the roof, and possible fatality comment, if that is the case does the club now have an obligation to secure it fully ? ie. if this happens again and someone does get seriously hurt or worse, where is the liability?

+ Yes, if its unsafe, do not have the ball boy kids under it.
Old 20th September 2017, 10.28:45   #37-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Made me laugh how their grand target was to get 15 likes!!
Old 20th September 2017, 10.43:53   #38-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Hopefully North Wales Police get hold of this. It's a crime and they threaten to commit more by doing another video on the pitch.
What crime exactly?
Old 20th September 2017, 11.42:59   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Is it just the Friday Leader nowadays?
Old 20th September 2017, 12.02:30   #40-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Daily Post have the video and story now.

"Kids film themselves climbing onto The Cop at Wrexham's Racecourse Stadium"

where is The Cop?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.07:42.