RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Feel Good Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110487-feel-good-factor.html)

Connahs_Quay_Red 24th September 2017 08.56:52

Feel Good Factor

Probably not worthy of a thread in itself but I don't care.

Just wanted to share that it feels bloody good to be a Wrexham fan this morning. I am beaming and can't stop watching the footage of that goal yesterday!

I haven't felt this good after a Wrexham match for a long time! Fantastic result and the support was incredible.

Well done all- on to the next one!

moynkeepthefaith 24th September 2017 08.58:02

Re: Feel Good Factor

Head hurts ...

Y Glowr tlawd 24th September 2017 10.27:23

[QUOTE=Connahs_Quay_Red;2073723]Probably not worthy of a thread in itself but I don't care.

Just wanted to share that it feels bloody good to be a Wrexham fan this morning. I am beaming and can't stop watching the footage of that goal yesterday!

I haven't felt this good after a Wrexham match for a long time! Fantastic result and the support was incredible.

Well done all- on to the next one![/QUOTE]

Same here! Let's hope we can build on this now.

Hometown Unicorn 24th September 2017 10.33:41

Can see there being a good crowd on Saturday. It's the biggest game so far this season.

LLEWS A RED 24th September 2017 10.36:34

That s the beauty of football ,you never know what s going to happen. The highs and the lows.........but ,boy ,you cannot beat the highs... Fab result. It s good to feel happy again !!

Jebudo 24th September 2017 10.44:37

[QUOTE=owain94;2073762]Can see there being a good crowd on Saturday. It's the biggest game so far this season.[/QUOTE]

Gutted that I'm missing the next 2 home games now, booked to go to the canary islands for a week, sat to sat, schoolboy error... there again after going down to Torquay then Hartlepool and Guiseley at home I said I was glad of a break from it! Yesterday's result has give me the belief back.

TWREX 24th September 2017 10.56:38

I did that last season but made sure this season booked Sun-Sun in a couple of weeks,so no home games missed.

Prodigal Dragon 24th September 2017 10.58:35

Never mind the quality, feel the width!

Enjoy it while we can. Foolishly put £10 on a win at 5/1 with BET365. Non too pleased when the ref signalled 10 minutes additional time; hey ho!

subbuteorob 24th September 2017 11.00:14

We live on the Wirral, son plays for junior side, many players and parents TRFC supporters. Next training session on Tuesday. It's going to be a struggle not to be smug. Thank you Dean :hurray:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.29:00.