RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tranmere v Wrexham Highlights (Vid 2) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110491-tranmere-v-wrexham-highlights-vid-2-a.html)

wxmultra 24th September 2017 17.31:44

Tranmere v Wrexham Highlights (Vid 2)

More highlights from yesterday

[youtube]1_6hrajpAKc[/youtube]

Kinsey's Legacy 24th September 2017 18.15:27

Re: Tranmere v Wrexham Highlights

Disappointed that the Holroyd "penalty" shout hasn't appeared in any highlights I've seen... would love to get a better view of what happened, or didn't, as the case may be!

Connah's Quay Red 24th September 2017 19.26:46

Re: Tranmere v Wrexham Highlights

[QUOTE=Kinsey's Legacy;2073874]Disappointed that the Holroyd "penalty" shout hasn't appeared in any highlights I've seen... would love to get a better view of what happened, or didn't, as the case may be![/QUOTE]

It'll be on our highlights I would have thought. The league won't let clubs release their own highlights til Monday so ours will be on YouTube at midnight.

harrypothead 24th September 2017 20.40:06

Re: Tranmere v Wrexham Highlights (Vid 2)

It will be on bt sport at 9.45 tonight on the league show. Can't wait for this.

Redordead 25th September 2017 05.21:59

[url]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=EOVDH_SQ6kk[/url]

RemovedUser 25th September 2017 08.28:29

Just watched the extended highlights.
Wedgebury did slap Jennings before Jennings assaulted him.
However neither ref or lino saw it, otherwise he would have been sent off.
They must have seen Jennings's lash out at Wedge, so Jennings should have been sent off, not booked.
Wedgeburys first booking didn't even look like a foul to me. Though Jennings clearly fouled Roberts immediately prior.
Mcfatso's sly pull back on Holroyd was obvious, and surely the lino saw it even if the ref didn't.
Seems we played against the officials as well as Tranmere.

Bryn Tirion 25th September 2017 09.01:49

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2073929]Just watched the extended highlights.
Wedgebury did slap Jennings before Jennings assaulted him.
However neither ref or lino saw it, otherwise he would have been sent off.
They must have seen Jennings's lash out at Wedge, so Jennings should have been sent off, not booked.
Wedgeburys first booking didn't even look like a foul to me. Though Jennings clearly fouled Roberts immediately prior.
Mcfatso's sly pull back on Holroyd was obvious, and surely the lino saw it even if the ref didn't.
Seems we played against the officials as well as Tranmere.[/QUOTE]

The way Wedgebury went down like a pansy holding his face was embarrassing.

We'd be up in arms if an opposition player did that.

He was unlucky for the first booking, not even a foul but really stupid with the second challenge. Not his finest 15 minutes in a Wrexham shirt.

standingroomonly2 25th September 2017 09.12:06

Agree he milked the Jennings thing. But Jennings raised his hands and made contact with wedgebury's face. Another case of referees not implementing the laws.
Wedgebury's 1st booking looked harsh at the time and even more so following seeing it on the highlights. No arguments on the 2nd though.
Still undecided on the penalty (holroyd seems to fling his legs up) so can understand the ref not giving that
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

jonesfach 25th September 2017 11.33:53

I think the ref got them all right to be really honest.

Holroyd went down too easily and was looking for it. Some refs would have caved in and give it though.
Jennings got a yellow for sticking his hand in Sam's face and the 2 yellows I thought were yellows. Went in high on Jennings-so the ref thought I will have to give him a card to calm him down and the second was ridiculous - what was he thinking??

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.48:01.