RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   RIP Jacko (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110581-rip-jacko.html)

wxm exile 6th October 2017 16.26:27

Re: RIP Jacko

A true Wrexham legend RIP Bruv

leedsdragon 6th October 2017 16.49:12

Very sad news.. a true legend of the kop and away days.. we'll never forget that voice

totesey2 6th October 2017 16.53:45

How many times have we heard him start off the singing with that voice so unusual and unique?

RHYLRED 6th October 2017 16.54:30

Gone too soon, some are to put on this earth to make people smile and happy, "Jacko" mission accomplished. Will be sorely missed.

Draig Wrecsam 6th October 2017 17.04:15

A true gentleman and Wrexham legend. Always got behind the team no matter what. The Racecourse and the town is a poorer place without him.

wrexhamrob 6th October 2017 17.05:02

[QUOTE=fugazi3973;2077294]"Jacko Jacko give us a song" ringing in he Kop, "Everywhere we go......" would come the reply (or another of his multitude of songs).

Jacko was as much a part of my growing up as a Wrexham fan as any of the players, and we never even properly met.

A football club is so much more than the players, than the team. It's the fans. The people who are born with the team in their blood. Jacko absolutely 100% encapsulated everything that being a football fan is about. He will be sorely missed.

We must have a "Jacko, Jacko, give us a song" on Saturday. Raise the roof one more time for him. He deserves no less.

RIP Jacko.[/QUOTE]

Indeed watching Wales game with grit in my eye - Jackooooooooo

The Quiet Man 6th October 2017 17.18:45

Very sad news - RIP Jacko.

wrexhamrob 6th October 2017 17.19:26

[QUOTE=wrexhamrob;2077447]Indeed watching Wales game with grit in my eye - Jackooooooooo[/

Jacko a true fan legend, leading the songs. And at Teplice Czech Republic before Wales game Jacko standing on a table outside singing heart out and a Czech Jacko similarly on nearby table

And Wrexham lad Tom Lawrence scores for Wales a scorcher

red under the bed 6th October 2017 17.22:42

[QUOTE=wrexhamrob;2077453][QUOTE=wrexhamrob;2077447]Indeed watching Wales game with grit in my eye - Jackooooooooo[/

Jacko a true fan legend, leading the songs. And at Teplice Czech Republic before Wales game Jacko standing on a table outside singing heart out and a Czech Jacko similarly on nearby table

And Wrexham lad Tom Lawrence scores for Wales a scorcher[/QUOTE]

Theres a big Wrexham flag behind the goal with the Welsh fans...seems so appropriate

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.05:46.