RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Well Done!! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110598-well-done.html)

Kev Keelan 8th October 2017 11.14:39

Well Done!!

Just a quick thank you to the people who have worked on and fixed the "waterfall" in the MRS. It's easy to moan when things are not working and things go wrong but I feel it should be mentioned when things are fixed reasonably quickly. I know the waterfall had been with us for a while but the problem came to a head at half time during the Sutton game. The water had been pouring in all the first half and at half time Chief Steward Dilwyn Baker came to the scene of the problem where he was met by several of the fans who were far from happy with the situation. He promptly contacted other people by radio explaining the situation. That call seemed to do the trick and we now have a dry stand to watch the Mighty Reds once again.

LLEWS A RED 8th October 2017 11.46:45

Re: Well Done!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Teifi Red 8th October 2017 11.59:23

AEC Engineering mentioned on social media:
Busy week! 52 metres of 100mm pipe installed in the roof space in M.R.S. to cure the overflowing gutters! Our fans should be safe & dry!COYR
Good to have a sponsor that is also "hands on".
Well done all round.

pagl 8th October 2017 12.29:17

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2078181]AEC Engineering mentioned on social media:
Busy week! 52 metres of 100mm pipe installed in the roof space in M.R.S. to cure the overflowing gutters! Our fans should be safe & dry!COYR
Good to have a sponsor that is also "hands on".
Well done all round.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. Do they do pies and HT drinks :)

fezbob 8th October 2017 12.30:29

I wonder what the cost of the repairs was compared to a company we haven't got a commercial partnership with? They seem to have helped with a lot, including the logistics of selling the Kop barriers and even turning one of the ad boards into a gate to help Paul Challoner get machinery onto the pitch.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OrientExpress 8th October 2017 12.33:21

great to have have such committed people helping the club

wfcforever 8th October 2017 13.05:45

Thanks Guys!
As it says on our flag at the corner of the Kop,
"For the Love.....Not the Glory"!:)

RED2309 8th October 2017 13.30:58

Yes their attitude seems to be what can we do for the club rather than what can the club do for us!

Bet Phil never booed the team off at half time either!:):)

jase1runner 8th October 2017 15.28:47

AEC engineering are just fantastic, real supporters of our club. Just a shame the waterfall could not of been directed at some of the inept and bullying stewards the club employs.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.31:16.