Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th October 2017, 22.45:38   #1-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Tech End
Twitter: @ryanpeters10

Default Stupidest/Best thing you've heard at a Wrexham match

Or another match, whether it be Wales or neutral.

Bonus points if you own up and admit it was you looking a tool, like I did vs Kettering.

Believe it was the last game of the season in our first season down here and decided to go down to Kettering to watch us with a mate (lost 1-0), during the whole game we noticed a bunch of yobbos, no older than 12-13 giving us the V's and mouthing us off, this intensifies obviously after the goal, this results in me, being about 17 or 18, shouting to them that they had School in the Morning, to which my friend pointed out that the day was a Saturday.

I shouted to a bunch of kids that they had school in the morning, on a Saturday.

Anyone think they can outd**k me on that?
Old 10th October 2017, 23.09:20   #2-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Exec box
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stupidest/Best thing you've heard at a Wrexham match

By far the stupidest thing I can remember was an announcement at Cae Ras "our sponsors have named Christian Smith as man of the match". Does anyone remember what game that was? Christian soon after joined the Deviants (he really was that bad!) and, according to wiki, is now with Maidenhead.
A close second was this season agaist Guisely when some wit shouted that the ref was spoiling a bad game!
Old 11th October 2017, 05.33:31   #3-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

This season coming from the Woking game 2 lads talking said I don’t like manny Smith he is sh*t he makes to many tackles
Posted via mobile theme
Old 11th October 2017, 06.43:27   #4-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Many years ago remember 2 oldish fellas on the kop used to give Steve Watkin shed loads and this particular game were really digging him out, anyway he scored a cracking winning goal towards the end of the game and there was mad celebrating apart from these two stubborn sods who refused to
even clap ☺
Old 11th October 2017, 06.49:35   #5-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

I was sitting next to this lad at the first game of the 13-14 season talking about new players etc.

'Do you know who I was sorry to see go?' he said.

Of course I was expecting him to say Danny Wright as he had just jumped ship to FGR

'Jamie Tolley' came the reply. I nearly dropped my brew!

Now I rated Tolley more than most, but clearly we lost better players at that time, and it had been 12 months since Tolley joined mansfield anyway!
Old 11th October 2017, 06.52:10   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Tranmere away a few years back. Was sat with my friend and we bring Shaun Holmes on.
I turn to my friend and say “what the hell have we brought him on for? He won’t change the game.” Next thing, BANG 25 yard screamer to win us the game.
I was happy to be a cretin that day.
Old 11th October 2017, 06.56:37   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

last year listening to a home match with gary in charge things not so good crowd on one ,comentator says looks like a sub , in the background all you here is an irate fan shouting WHATS HE DOIN NOW!!!
Old 11th October 2017, 07.05:06   #8-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Started in MR then The Boys pen and a graduate of The Kop

Early 90's busy time at work, in a rush to make ko collected no. 2 son and set off for the Coventry City ground. Arrived to find an eerie silence around the ground. The game was in Wrexham.
Old 11th October 2017, 07.06:21   #9-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

"Bring back Dixie" during one of the early Flynnie games. I suspect we'd never have had the wonderful 92-93 season if the board had listened.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.57:12.