RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team for Dagenham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110645-team-dagenham.html)

Hometown Unicorn 16th October 2017 16.24:42

Team for Dagenham

Dunn

Roberts Smith Pearson Jennings

Wedgbury

Mackreth Kelly Rutherford

Holroyd Reid

You know it makes sense Deano.

davewilli 16th October 2017 16.49:25

Re: Team for Dagenham

[QUOTE=owain94;2080133]Dunn

Roberts Smith Pearson Jennings

Wedgbury

Mackreth Kelly Rutherford

Holroyd Reid

You know it makes sense Deano.[/QUOTE]

That looks an attacking side and one that did well going for it, for the last 30 minutes at home to Eistleigh who for some reason had decided to hang on to 1 goal lead. I would be nervous going into an away fixture at D&R, unless DK believes that midfield can protect the back 4 over the 90 minutes in addition to prividing more of an attacking threat.

It would be great if we could start & play regularly with 2 conventional wingers but I suspect there are more stats against that being a consistent winning formula or even a pounts/per game ratio than more conservative line ups.

For now DK has set his stall out and has achieved a limited degree of success, so I think the most likely change from DK would be Akil Wright into centre mid.

RED2309 16th October 2017 17.06:23

Mackreth was poor an Saturday better as an impact sub when the opposition are tiring.

Prodigal Dragon 16th October 2017 17.10:52

---------------------------Dibble

Roberts-----M Smith-----------Pearson---------Carrington

Wright------Wedgbury---------Kelly-------------Rutherford

--------------Holroyd----------------Reid

If Pearson isn't fit I'd try Hurst, as Marx isn't yet ready.

dixienormous 16th October 2017 17.11:58

If he starts with Wedge and Carra then I think someone needs to have a word.

Red Light 16th October 2017 17.28:53

Formation : 4 - 1 - 3 - 2

Dibble

Roberts M Smith Pearson Jennings

Wedgbury

Wright Kelly Rutherford

Holroyd Reid

Subs:
1.Dunn (GK)
2. Hurst
3. Mackreth
4. Massanka
5. Boden

Hometown Unicorn 16th October 2017 17.29:33

[QUOTE=davewilli;2080141]That looks an attacking side and one that did well going for it, for the last 30 minutes at home to Eistleigh who for some reason had decided to hang on to 1 goal lead. I would be nervous going into an away fixture at D&R, unless DK believes that midfield can protect the back 4 over the 90 minutes in addition to prividing more of an attacking threat.

It would be great if we could start & play regularly with 2 conventional wingers but I suspect there are more stats against that being a consistent winning formula or even a pounts/per game ratio than more conservative line ups.

For now DK has set his stall out and has achieved a limited degree of success, so I think the most likely change from DK would be Akil Wright into centre mid.[/QUOTE]

Dagenham have conceded loads this season and we have the best defence in the league. I say go for it.

I would be tempted to drop Mackreth going off his last performance, but who replaces him? Only Kelly can really play out wide, unless he brings Leo back into the frame.

standingroomonly2 16th October 2017 18.11:03

Dunn

Hurst
Pearson
Smith
Jennings

Wedgebury
Wright
Kelly

Holroyd
Reid
Boden
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Hometown Unicorn 16th October 2017 18.14:30

[QUOTE=standingroomonly2;2080163]Dunn

Hurst
Pearson
Smith
Jennings

Wedgebury
Wright
Kelly

Holroyd
Reid
Boden
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind him going with this. With Roberts replacing Hurst though of course.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.51:17.