RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dissent. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110674-dissent.html)

Bryn Tirion 21st October 2017 21.24:08

Dissent.

Do our players get fined for dissent?

Should they get fined for dissent?

Jennings rightly got critisised for his bookings for mouthing off which led to a suspension but when Pearson does it - the last 2 bookings at least were for dissent, nobody seems bothered.

The problem is he is now suspended for Tuesday night and it didn't exactly end well last week when he missed the game there. There is a difference between passion and stupidity.

Pearson has been immense this season but he is letting himself, his team mates and the fans down with these totally unnecessary bookings. He's the captain and he should be leading by example.

It's not as if we are well blessed with centre backs is it?

(Stands back and takes cover!!!)

Redordead 21st October 2017 21.37:32

Re: Dissent.

Did Pearson get booked today?

BBC and Sky have Kelly and Roberts getting booked

fezbob 21st October 2017 21.45:37

I'm going to go against the grain and say I couldn't give one about dissent.

In our best team in the Conference you had Keates, Ashton amd Harris who were always like a flea in the referee's ear and likely to face the odd suspension.

If it happens all the time then yes it's a problem, but to suggest Pearson's letting the side down is laughable.

Give me 11 Shaun Pearson's over the passionless, piss poor shysters we had last year.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Old Paddock Man 21st October 2017 21.49:02

Pearson obviously knew he was close to a ban. Sooner rather than later as a defender he was going to pick up another yellow. Rather he miss Fylde than say the derby. Might have been method in his madness. ��

Bryn Tirion 21st October 2017 21.51:40

[QUOTE=fezbob;2081428]I'm going to go against the grain and say I couldn't give one about dissent.

In our best team in the Conference you had Keates, Ashton amd Harris who were always like a flea in the referee's ear and likely to face the odd suspension.

If it happens all the time then yes it's a problem, but to suggest Pearson's letting the side down is laughable.

Give me 11 Shaun Pearson's over the passionless, piss poor shysters we had last year.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I'm not doubting his passion. Just the needless bookings.

If we lose on Tuesday you know what it will be like on here.

These types of bookings are so bloody pointless.

GoJohnnyGoGoGoGo 21st October 2017 21.54:55

[QUOTE=Old Paddock Man;2081429] Rather he miss Fylde than say the derby. Might have been method in his madness. ��[/QUOTE]

I wondered that too, with a dry-run last week to practice for his absence

Legends of '78 22nd October 2017 05.20:24

Would give Marx a chance personally.

moynkeepthefaith 22nd October 2017 05.25:16

[QUOTE=Legends of '78;2081447]Would give Marx a chance personally.[/QUOTE]

Get your tin hat on mate :)

bartonbank 22nd October 2017 06.55:15

He wasn't booked.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.00:03.