RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Points lost during Match day announcements- 4 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110720-points-lost-during-match-day-announcements-4-a.html)

JonWrexhamfc 28th October 2017 16.15:30

Points lost during Match day announcements- 4

Goals conceded against Sutton and Orient during stupid announcements. Professional players should deal with it but ultimately they're like a dog barking in your ear. Leave them until full time. You just knew it was going to happen.

welshian 28th October 2017 16.17:18

Re: Points lost during Match day announcements- 4

grasping at straws. I've heard it all now.

Bryn Tirion 28th October 2017 16.27:45

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2083602]Goals conceded against Sutton and Orient during stupid announcements. Professional players should deal with it but ultimately they're like a dog barking in your ear. Leave them until full time. You just knew it was going to happen.[/QUOTE]

The announcer always seems to come on when we are defending corners. God knows why!!!

JonWrexhamfc 28th October 2017 16.31:51

[QUOTE=welshian;2083604]grasping at straws. I've heard it all now.[/QUOTE]
Nope. There was a similar thread post Sutton. Leave them till full time. No reason not to.

billybersham 28th October 2017 16.49:43

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2083602]Goals conceded against Sutton and Orient during stupid announcements. Professional players should deal with it but ultimately they're like a dog barking in your ear. Leave them until full time. You just knew it was going to happen.[/QUOTE]

Yes thought exactly the same as soon as he started to announce it,does he watch the bloody game.

welshian 28th October 2017 16.54:55

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2083611]Nope. There was a similar thread post Sutton. Leave them till full time. No reason not to.[/QUOTE]

maybe you have a point. doesn't do any harm to leave them until the end, or when the corner is ours!

Bryn Tirion 28th October 2017 16.59:44

[QUOTE=JonWrexhamfc;2083611]Nope. There was a similar thread post Sutton. Leave them till full time. No reason not to.[/QUOTE]

Yes I've mentioned this before. Can't remember if it was the Eastleigh or Sutton game. It's bloody ridiculous.

Funny_Old_Game 28th October 2017 17.01:39

Thought the same, sheer idiocy to be talking when there’s a corner for starters. It shouldn’t affect the players of course, but it might take 1% of their concentration so why do it. No brains.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Hometown Unicorn 28th October 2017 17.10:44

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2083658]Thought the same, sheer idiocy to be talking when there’s a corner for starters. It shouldn’t affect the players of course, but it might take 1% of their concentration so why do it. No brains.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Takes a year to announce it too. Very annoying.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.30:10.