RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Video highlights of LO (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110733-video-highlights-lo.html)

Rob 30th October 2017 08.23:28

Video highlights of LO

[YOUTUBE]S2fSYZk_574[/YOUTUBE]

Not entirely sure their first is a smash but :44:

totesey2 30th October 2017 09.01:27

Re: Video highlights of LO

Their first goal looks awful 2nd time around.

CRUMBS 30th October 2017 09.21:03

It looked a bit like , ah sod it , it's going over i'll leave it . OOPS

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 30th October 2017 09.43:26

Even if he thought it was going over, he should of at least raised his arms to cover the crossbar..
Strange bit of goalkeeping..

Hometown Unicorn 30th October 2017 10.10:51

'Oh what a goal'.

Interesting take from our commentary team on Leyton's first.

Ooh aah Paskin 30th October 2017 10.14:29

Our first goal was a lovely build up and beautiful cross from Rutherford.

Their first goal..OMG, what was Dunn thinking? At least put a hand up and make sure. Would rather concede a corner than chance that.

Our second goal was a nice build up again and once again Rutherford and Massanka involved. Cool finish by Holroyd.

Their second was just slack marking and a great header. For once I don't think Dunn was at fault.

dixienormous 30th October 2017 13.22:15

Dean needs to get rid of Dunn asap, he is awful and teams with aspirations of promotion don't have shit keepers.

sparky 30th October 2017 13.34:16

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2084190]Dean needs to get rid of Dunn asap, he is awful and teams with aspirations of promotion don't have shit keepers.[/QUOTE]

To be fair we once got promoted with Mark Morris in goal but I take your point, he needs to be out of the building.

smotyns 30th October 2017 14.11:38

Judging by the comments on other threads on the site this must have been very well edited. The edited highlights made it look like we were pretty decent. Having not been at the game it is really difficult to judge as the comments and highlights are at odds. What I can say is Dunn completely lost his bearings for the 1st goal;as an experienced keeper you would not expect to be beaten in the manner he was. Our goals we both worked well but I will say Holroyd was lucky to get away with his shove on the defender, getting he his space to take the chance. It was pretty blatant and I am amazed the ref missed it. He also missed what should have been a pen late on but I assume he had his focus on the Orient keeper lying in the box.

Let's hope the conceding of 2 doesn't prevent Keates from playing the more attacking football that appeared to be in place on Saturday. It has to be preferable to some of the safety first tactics employed thus far. Having said that if we go up at the end of the season I'll take that however we do it.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.28:31.