Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th November 2017, 20.41:47   #10-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Night with Joey and Mickey v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always The Kop View Post
Also please remember, you get a great night out and will be directly contributing to the Transfer fund available for DK in the Jan transfer window. ALL profits are going directly into the BTB fund.

COYR
Joey and Mickey are WAFC icons and this night could be a tremendous money-spinner for the Club. Surprised that there appears to be no publicity about this event on the Wrexham AFC Official Website.
Old 8th November 2017, 11.11:52   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

The Wrexham Supporters Trust have lined up a cracking Q & A evening with legends Joey Jones and Mickey Thomas at the Centenary Club,

There are a limited number of tickets remaining for this event so book now to avoid missing out, this price includes a hotpot supper and a comedian performance.

Date - 01/12/17 Time - 7:00 pm Admission - £20

If you were unable to make the original date, check your diary and see if your available for the new date.

https://wafcshop2.wst.org.uk/w-s-an-...ey-mickey.html

Fundraising will have some limited merchandise for sale on the night, which Mickey & Joey can sign. A SO58 Magazing with exclusive Joey Interview, a JJ pin ( Classic fist clench pose ) and a Mickey Thomas HallyInk Magic Little Man limited edition A4 size print ( Which cannot be bought anywhere else now )
£20 for the bundle, very limited stock of these, so bring some pennies.

Hope to see as many there as we can shoe horn in, a great start to Xmas month for everyone.

COYR

p.s

Tickets are selling steady so if you want to go, I would not leave it too long. Expect this will sell out.
Old 8th November 2017, 11.50:14   #12-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre

Have got a ticket and I am looking forward to the evening.

Will it be possible to make sure that the radio microphones and sound system are working ok.

There always seem to be issues whether its in Bamfords The Cent or The 1864 and it can ruin the event.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.17:03   #13-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post

Will it be possible to make sure that the radio microphones and sound system are working ok.

There always seem to be issues whether its in Bamfords The Cent or The 1864 and it can ruin the event.
Not previously aware of 1864 Suite problems but your comments are valid in respect of the other two venues. I just hope you are listened to and not ignored.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.28:20   #14-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Not previously aware of 1864 Suite problems but your comments are valid in respect of the other two venues. I just hope you are listened to and not ignored.
Testing 1 2 Testing 1 2!
Old 8th November 2017, 13.08:57   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post

I will ask for them to be tested, earlier in the day, as sure lots of activity in preperation for the event. I am not sure what the problem is, but have noticed it myself previously. As a minimum we need to make sure the mic's are charged / have working battery's in them.

Thanks for getting a ticket, hopefully it goes off without a hitch and we all have a great evening.

Paul
Old 8th November 2017, 13.14:36   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Joey and Mickey are WAFC icons and this night could be a tremendous money-spinner for the Club. Surprised that there appears to be no publicity about this event on the Wrexham AFC Official Website.
Tickets have sold tremendously well ( As expected to spend an evening listening to two absolute legends of the Racecourse ) I did notice comms went out initially and then re the change of date, via some official channels.

With the date change, the Chester game and the tickets selling themselves, I was waiting to get the Chester game out of the way ( Still 3 weeks until the event ) to personally make sure some more comms accross ALL channels goes out.

Thanks Dave and for booking a whole table, appreciated.

Paul
Old 9th November 2017, 16.14:36   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend

Remember ALL profits from this night will go directly to DK for his January transfer budget, you get a class night out and directly help towards improving the squad the following month.

Its a win win all round, tickets have sold really well for this night so far, but it's not too late to get involved, a RP table of 10 maybe ?

COYR
Old 10th November 2017, 13.58:57   #18-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

Cannot believe that 4 hours ago the official club site have put this event out still bearing the poster headline displaying the old date of Friday 17 November.

Proof read prior to publishing or doesn't it matter ?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.38:30.