Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd November 2017, 14.14:41   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
Bet Foxy and 1 or 2 more are made up !!
I think this just vindicates what I have been saying doesn’t it ? At the moment he isn’t good enough to be cover. It’s a shame Keates didn’t get this in the summer when he spent a fee on a bog standard full back who is no better than Hurst or Carrington, arguably slightly worse. We needed cover at central half fir the start of the season.
Old 2nd November 2017, 14.33:59   #12-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Teifi Red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Who mentioned this loan deal a fair few days ago on here?
Hadn't it been said by a person who was ale'd up in one of the pubs in town? Need to track him down as he sounds like the person we need during the next transfer window on here
Old 2nd November 2017, 15.02:54   #13-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffysarmy View Post
why? has he been linked?

Ross white 😂
Posted via mobile theme
Old 2nd November 2017, 15.17:48   #14-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Doug Tharme was on the bench a couple of weeks back. I know he's highly rated. Probably use him as temporary cover.
Old 2nd November 2017, 15.32:03   #15-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Doug Tharme was on the bench a couple of weeks back. I know he's highly rated. Probably use him as temporary cover.
I'd rather us bring some experienced cover in.
Old 2nd November 2017, 17.15:13   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Who mentioned this loan deal a fair few days ago on here?
Hadn't it been said by a person who was ale'd up in one of the pubs in town? Need to track him down as he sounds like the person we need during the next transfer window on here
Brian The Barman?
Old 2nd November 2017, 17.35:35   #17-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: andy
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
I think this just vindicates what I have been saying doesn’t it ? At the moment he isn’t good enough to be cover. It’s a shame Keates didn’t get this in the summer when he spent a fee on a bog standard full back who is no better than Hurst or Carrington, arguably slightly worse. We needed cover at central half fir the start of the season.
Disagree ,

He has done very well this season when he has came in all things considering ..

At his age it doesn't make sense to sit ok the bench all season if he can get regular football .. it will do him the world of good !!18 years old .. wow .. baby for a CB
Old 2nd November 2017, 19.41:39   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywrex90 View Post
Disagree ,

He has done very well this season when he has came in all things considering ..

At his age it doesn't make sense to sit ok the bench all season if he can get regular football .. it will do him the world of good !!18 years old .. wow .. baby for a CB
Very well ? In every game he has played ( friendlies and competitive) he has arguably been responsible for a goal, including going to sleep at Lex and allowing Lex’s Sammy Slow to outpace him and score. I am not noticing any howls of protest about the fact that we are sending him out on loan even though we have just 2 other centre halves.

I really hope he comes back an improved player but at the moment he is not as good as this quartet, who also proved not good enough: Ross White, Leon Clowes, Steve Tomassen, Declan Walker.
Old 2nd November 2017, 19.45:00   #19-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

Out on loan for a month gives him some game time even though a level below.

It does however question DKs plans for any cover during this month - Hurst/Roberts both seem injury prone and have shortcomings at RB never mind CB.
Seems that we now need CB cover for the same month.
Old 2nd November 2017, 19.46:45   #20-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
dixienormous's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Real Name: Gavin Davies-Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: Marx’s out on loan

I honestly see a very good Centre half in Marx, better than all of the above imo, but I think foxy is right with regards to starting for the first eleven atm. It'd be interesting to see him play alongside Pearson though.
__________________
"We talk about it for twenty minutes and then we decide I was right." -Brian Clough
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.37:23.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12