RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Is Holroyd playing next week (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110749-holroyd-playing-next-week.html)

Sir Frederick 2nd November 2017 18.29:21

Is Holroyd playing next week

I certainly hope not - he is the player I fear the most old twinkle toes- he always raised his game when playing for Macclesfield against us and disturbingly is scoring for you now - I always fear ex players coming back to haunt us - the only connection we have with Wrexham is Jordan Archer who was looked at by Keates and rejected - now that could spur the lad on - and the other possible nemesis for you is the Gypsy King Kingsley James - although since he shaved his locks off has gone shite his nickname is now Samson

Connah's Quay Red 2nd November 2017 18.30:13

Re: Is Holroyd playing next week

Can you post all your tripe in one thread, ta.

Sir Frederick 2nd November 2017 18.36:23

[QUOTE=Connah's Quay Red;2084750]Can you post all your tripe in one thread, ta.[/QUOTE]

Tripe on one thread ! but they are different subjects hence New Thread ! am I missing something old tart

1984 2nd November 2017 18.40:01

Do one dickhead

Sir Frederick 2nd November 2017 18.41:03

[QUOTE=1984;2084756]Do one dickhead[/QUOTE]

Ouch you grumpy man

dixienormous 2nd November 2017 18.42:15

[QUOTE=Sir Frederick;2084749]I certainly hope not - he is the player I fear the most old twinkle toes- he always raised his game when playing for Macclesfield against us and disturbingly is scoring for you now - I always fear ex players coming back to haunt us - the only connection we have with Wrexham is Jordan Archer who was looked at by Keates and rejected - now that could spur the lad on - and the other possible nemesis for you is the Gypsy King Kingsley James - although since he shaved his locks off has gone shite his nickname is now Samson[/QUOTE]

I quite enjoy your posts Sir Fred. He came off against Orient with a knock but hopefully he will play, and he's on form. How's Archer been apart from his first goal?

pagl 2nd November 2017 18.42:25

[QUOTE=1984;2084756]Do one dickhead[/QUOTE]

play nice now :)

sparky 2nd November 2017 18.46:28

[QUOTE=Sir Frederick;2084749]I certainly hope not - he is the player I fear the most old twinkle toes- he always raised his game when playing for Macclesfield against us and disturbingly is scoring for you now - I always fear ex players coming back to haunt us - the only connection we have with Wrexham is Jordan Archer who was looked at by Keates and rejected - now that could spur the lad on - and the other possible nemesis for you is the Gypsy King Kingsley James - although since he shaved his locks off has gone shite his nickname is now Samson[/QUOTE]

According to our resident professor he is not very good so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Sir Frederick 2nd November 2017 18.47:36

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2084760]I quite enjoy your posts Sir Fred. He came off against Orient with a knock but hopefully he will play, and he's on form. How's Archer been apart from his first goal?[/QUOTE]

I've only seen Archer in the Barrow game and he was excellent quick and held the ball up well but at maidstone went missing so who knows - Always thought Holdroyd was class and he could damage us if he plays

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.20:49.