RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   No match weekend , what'll you do? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110751-no-match-weekend-whatll-you-do.html)

Wirral Red 2nd November 2017 18.45:05

No match weekend , what'll you do?

Just a bit of light relief to break up the tension before the Derby next week.
How will you spend the weekend?

To start - I'm going to Wells to see Show of Hands play in the cathedral.
Staying over , the B&B from Late Rooms has raised £3.90 for WST using easyfundraising.

Always The Kop 2nd November 2017 18.48:25

Re: No match weekend , what'll you do?

Spend the weekend with my daughter, have promised to go ice skating and horse riding.

My payback for the times she is dragged along to the football, although she did actually enjoy Tranmere away.

Sir Frederick 2nd November 2017 19.03:56

I will be taking my Nigerian friend dancing she needs to practice her quick step

Hamilton Pathetic 2nd November 2017 19.09:18

Same as I usually do when Wrexham aren't playing at The Racecourse on a Saturday, keep pressing the refresh button on RP.

gresford red 2nd November 2017 20.20:13

Some good Welsh cup games in the area this weekend.

Red Light 2nd November 2017 20.39:15

OP Wirral Red - that's a great alternative, Show of Hands Cathedral tour will be fantastic.

Anyway, it's the next TWO weekends we will be twiddling our thumbs for alternative accommodation.

This Friday night it's Connahs Quay v Prestatyn Town - don't go often but it's a nice little ground and always plenty of seats in the main stand with a roof.

Probably at some point visit the Mersey (again) fishing on probably the UK's most cleaned up improved river - whiting are in big numbers already and a few nice codling already showing - it's a crazy situation that even the North Wales charter boats move into the Mersey for the better fishing prospects.

It will feel strange on two consecutive Saturday's during the season with no match.

aber_red 2nd November 2017 21.27:27

Welsh Cup football for me, Porthmadog v Penley F.C. down at The Traeth, walking distance, but looking forward for a round trip of 140 miles to Chester next Wednesday, despite having B.T.Sport in the lounge !!!!!!!!!!!!

dimps1 2nd November 2017 21.56:49

Weekend away in Anglesea ,

Old Paddock Man 2nd November 2017 21.58:24

There’s dry cleaning to be collected.....damn them for that capitulation at Fylde....

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.01:28.