Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th November 2017, 12.42:01   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Junior_Dragons's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given





Default Junior Dragons' Christmas Party

This year’s Junior and Youth Dragons Christmas Party will be taking place on Sunday 17th December in the Centenary Club from 11.30am - 2pm.

This FREE event will include a disco, party games and a question and answer session with members of the first team squad.

Each child will also receive a free party food box during the event, whilst adults can purchase additional snacks (bacon and sausage baps) and drinks from the Centenary Club bar. Please let us know if your child has any special dietary requirements by emailing juniordragons@wst.org.uk .

Although this is a free event, tickets must be collected from the club shop before Friday, 8th December, and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Please remember to take your child’s Junior Dragon membership card with you. If you unable to visit the club shop, tickets are available from the online shop at https://wafcshop2.wst.org.uk/ . New members are still welcome to attend the event, but will first need to join online or at the club shop for £5.

Please note that all children must be accompanied by at least one adult for the duration of the event. There is a limit of 2 attending adults per child, to ensure as many children as possible are able to attend the event.

Last year’s event was a complete sell out with over 100 Junior Dragon members attending the event. Tickets are sure to fly out so please collect your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
__________________
For latest news and events follow the Junior Dragons on Facebook and Twitter
Old 5th November 2017, 15.13:47   #2-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Junior Dragons' Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior_Dragons View Post
This year’s Junior and Youth Dragons Christmas Party will be taking place on Sunday 17th December in the Centenary Club from 11.30am - 2pm.

This FREE event will include a disco, party games and a question and answer session with members of the first team squad.

Each child will also receive a free party food box during the event, whilst adults can purchase additional snacks (bacon and sausage baps) and drinks from the Centenary Club bar. Please let us know if your child has any special dietary requirements by emailing juniordragons@wst.org.uk .

Although this is a free event, tickets must be collected from the club shop before Friday, 8th December, and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Please remember to take your child’s Junior Dragon membership card with you. If you unable to visit the club shop, tickets are available from the online shop at https://wafcshop2.wst.org.uk/ . New members are still welcome to attend the event, but will first need to join online or at the club shop for £5.

Please note that all children must be accompanied by at least one adult for the duration of the event. There is a limit of 2 attending adults per child, to ensure as many children as possible are able to attend the event.

Last year’s event was a complete sell out with over 100 Junior Dragon members attending the event. Tickets are sure to fly out so please collect your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Will there be a raffle? If so then our FPA are more than happy to donate a couple of prizes.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Old 5th November 2017, 17.46:27   #3-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Junior_Dragons's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given





Default Re: Junior Dragons' Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Will there be a raffle? If so then our FPA are more than happy to donate a couple of prizes.
Yes we'll be having a raffle, that's really kind of you and would be much appreciated.
__________________
For latest news and events follow the Junior Dragons on Facebook and Twitter
Old 5th November 2017, 17.49:55   #4-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Junior Dragons' Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior_Dragons View Post
Yes we'll be having a raffle, that's really kind of you and would be much appreciated.
No problem. I'll sort it out.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.45:43.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12