RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jester Dilema ?? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110760-nickname-clowns-up-road-dilema.html)

Windsor Mike 5th November 2017 19.42:47

Jester Dilema ??

Hi all, I was wondering how many would take a defeat on Wed. night if it guaranteed six points from the next two games. As someone living around 180miles away, & having never actually lived in the town, obviously I don't have the same natural dislike/hatred for Jester as many of you might have, but with that thought in mind, I can understand if some feel beating the poor relations is more important than any other result in the season.
Just be interested to know who might think it'd be worth forgoing the potential 6 pts for 3 on Wed night ??.

Foxy 5th November 2017 19.49:34

Re: Jester Dilema ??

[QUOTE=Windsor Mike;2085123]Hi all, I was wondering how many would take a defeat on Wed. night if it guaranteed six points from the next two games. As someone living around 180miles away, & having never actually lived in the town, obviously I don't have the same natural dislike/hatred for Jester as many of you might have, but with that thought in mind, I can understand if some feel beating the poor relations is more important than any other result in the season.
Just be interested to know who might think it'd be worth forgoing the potential 6 pts for 3 on Wed night ??.[/QUOTE]

I would take a defeat if it meant four points in the next two games.

Connahs_Quay_Red 5th November 2017 19.55:00

Personally, I detest Chester FC and the majority of their fans- 3 points for me on Wednesday

JonWrexhamfc 5th November 2017 19.59:06

This is why our club doesn't succeed. No winning mentality. Who on earth would accept losing the next game if it means winning the following 2? How about winning all 3?

Windsor Mike 5th November 2017 20.00:25

[QUOTE=Foxy;2085124]I would take a defeat if it meant four points in the next two games.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Foxy, as I said, it intrigues me how many fans would think in such a way. I'll be in front of the box Wed. night beer at the ready, Wrexham pint glass full & preparing myself to try desperately not to start swearing loudly, cue telling off from the missus, and hopefully avoid having to apologise to the neighbours again after we conceded a last minute goal to the b*****ds the last time we lost to them on BT Sport a couple of seasons back, boy the air turned blue !!

1984 5th November 2017 20.01:47

[QUOTE=Foxy;2085124]I would take a defeat if it meant four points in the next two games.[/QUOTE]
Take defeat against local rivals and bottom 3 team doomed for relegation
Yes good shout that
Lets keep our standards high and reach for the stars

Sir Frederick 5th November 2017 20.33:23

[QUOTE=1984;2085128]Take defeat against local rivals and bottom 3 team doomed for relegation
Yes good shout that
Lets keep our standards high and reach for the stars[/QUOTE]

We might be 3rd bottom but are now much improved under Sir Marcus- believe me this will be tough for you to win this one - who knows - a strange question from the OP

percy vere 5th November 2017 20.36:08

[QUOTE=Connahs_Quay_Red;2085125]Personally, I detest Chester FC and the majority of their fans- 3 points for me on Wednesday[/QUOTE]

This

1984 5th November 2017 20.40:21

[QUOTE=Sir Frederick;2085136]We might be 3rd bottom but are now much improved under Sir Marcus- believe me this will be tough for you to win this one - who knows - a strange question from the OP[/QUOTE]

Your ground is next to the council bin yard
You are in the bottom 3
Half your team our part time
Asking for the away win is hardly ambitious

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.35:04.