Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th November 2017, 12.00:35   #82-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Predictions for Chester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by draigwrecsam View Post
A 9-0 win would do nicely - see us top of the league for a few days.

This is not my prediction (I posted that earlier), but wouldn't it be nice to hear the chant "we want nine!".
I'd love the 'Easeh, easeh, easeh' chant to come out.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.00:55   #83-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

1-1
Old 8th November 2017, 12.09:09   #84-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: With my dad
Twitter: @gbhdavies

Not convinced about tonight. I'm not convinced our league position is reflective of our ability and we appear to have struggled to every win. Chester are desperate and need it more than us and we are always fragile against lower league opposition. 1-0 Chester
Old 8th November 2017, 12.16:58   #85-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19 Exile View Post
It's relevant Phil. Saunders backed The Thieves so a little reminder on a main football broadcaster's Twitter feed might raise the issue.
It's pissing against the wind to a certain extent but if it makes him squirm a little then I'm all for it.
He did but we don’t know what he knew and they were his bosses so what choice did he have?
I just think it’s pointless. He wasn’t behind it or in control of it and if we want to make anyone feel uncomfortable it should be Moss and Roberts.
Basically we’d be going after the wrong man.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.19:43   #86-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
He did but we don’t know what he knew and they were his bosses so what choice did he have?
I just think it’s pointless. He wasn’t behind it or in control of it and if we want to make anyone feel uncomfortable it should be Moss and Roberts.
Basically we’d be going after the wrong man.
Hes after us though with his sly digs. why does he not leave it alone I wonder?

Last edited by ugarte007; 8th November 2017 at 12.20:52..
Old 8th November 2017, 12.20:05   #87-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by podders View Post
Saunders was at the planning meeting to get the flats approved saying it was a 'step forward' for the club. Also when he is on BT talking about us he constantly mentions our poor budget and that we need investment.
See my other post. Nothing Saunders could have done either way. Go after Wrexham council and moss and Roberts as they are the real culprits.
It would be far more relevant to flood Wrexham councils twitter feed if you feel the need.

Is he wrong about investment? Probably not if your brutally honest if we really want to compete with the teams with money men behind them but that’s a whole other debate.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.20:48   #88-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugarte007 View Post
Hes after us though with his sly digs. why foes he not leave it alone I wonder?
I doubt they are meant as digs but it depends on how you take his comments.
Old 8th November 2017, 12.22:14   #89-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
See my other post. Nothing Saunders could have done either way. Go after Wrexham council and moss and Roberts as they are the real culprits.
It would be far more relevant to flood Wrexham councils twitter feed if you feel the need.

Is he wrong about investment? Probably not if your brutally honest if we really want to compete with the teams with money men behind them but that’s a whole other debate.

Spot on post Phil.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 8th November 2017, 12.25:04   #90-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugarte007 View Post
Hes after us though with his sly digs. why does he not leave it alone I wonder?

Probably bitter after the email gate, who knows? Who cares? Best to rise above it, it's time we moved on from the horrible past and concentrated on the future.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.48:53.