RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Chester reaction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110778-jester-reaction-thread.html)

jonesfach 8th November 2017 21.16:55

Re: Chester reaction thread

[QUOTE=wil;2086102]I didn't think we were too bad 1st half but 2nd ?[/QUOTE]

Me too. Kelly and missanka were dreadful 2nd half......

Very lucky to get the win, but this way it feels even better.:)

Roll on Jan transfer window as changes are afoot already.

Foxy 8th November 2017 21.18:23

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2086122]We were shocking tonight, but we are better than that by a country mile. Chester played really well and I still think they looked shite.

Can't believe after half time we sat so far back, was astonishing. What Pearson said straight after was smack on the money, we carry on like that and we will soon drop away.

Person, Manny & Akil were unreal tonight![/QUOTE]

Kevin Roberts had a good game defensively.

VicarscrossRed 8th November 2017 21.18:42

Did I miss something, but I thought Wright had a poor game. Wasteful on the ball. Pearson immense though, just cut out those bookings for dissent. We all know what happens when he misses a game. Manny for me was MoM.

Leighton Red 8th November 2017 21.19:37

Thought Massanka played a blinder, showed Chester just how dreadful they must be to be beaten by a 10-man team!! Also time wasted when he was subbed so showed he has learnt something from his time with us.. Pearson and Manny immense - could they take us up on their own??!!

les.gtfc 8th November 2017 21.20:42

Well, first half I though you played quite well, but very lucky in the 2nd half and Chester should really have snatched a point.

Pearson was excellent, as was Smith but he called it spot on in the interview, when he said you're going to have to improve to have a chance of promotion

What went on with Pearson and Bignot at the end by the way. I know Bignot wasn't Shaun's biggest fan when they were both here, so maybe he was having a few words with him about scoring the winner.

noisy1 8th November 2017 21.20:42

We have two immense CB's, one can't speak and the other can't keep his flipin mouth shut. Another needless and avoidable yellow card for Pearson.

Don't know how we won that, we certainly didn't deserve anything from it. Get your nose in front and defend for the rest of the match, no matter if there are 5 minutes remaining or 75, just hang on for one nil.
It's not that our strikers are shit it's our tactics, we may as well not have anyone up front.

Saying that I'll take 3 points and joint top all night long.

Well done boys.

COYR's

Birdy 8th November 2017 21.22:09

[quote=noisy1;2086128]we have two immense cb's, one can't speak and the other can't keep his flipin mouth shut. Another needless and avoidable yellow card for pearson.

Don't know how we won that, we certainly didn't deserve anything from it. Get your nose in front and defend for the rest of the match, no matter if there are 5 minutes remaining or 75, just hang on for one nil.
It's not that our strikers are shit it's our tactics, we may as well not have anyone up front.

Saying that i'll take 3 points and joint top all night long.

Well done boys.

Coyr's[/quote]

+1

Missred 8th November 2017 21.22:59

Keates has no strategy . Why take Massanka off and bring Boden on - neither can do anything because they don’t get the ball. Why didn’t he keep Massanka on and throw on Reid and play three up front - no pace at all up front and Holroyd was Mr invisible should have been taken off in my view.

shimosays 8th November 2017 21.23:07

Massanka was decent last game, but was absolutely dreadful tonight. On the whole, I think he offers more than Reid or Boden at the moment. But when he’s bad, he looks hopeless.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.50:43.