RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Reaction from divvychat (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110781-reaction-divvychat.html)

Robin Coch 9th November 2017 07.11:47

Re: Reaction from divvychat

[QUOTE=krux;2086258]winning ugly is great, but it would also be nice to win, err, beautifully too! :)[/QUOTE]

Can we try and do rhat next year in the league instead and just win ugly all season this season.

ruthinred 9th November 2017 08.14:13

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2086217]Language Ruthin. No need to be abusive no is there fella.[/QUOTE]

sorry championees

NottsRed 9th November 2017 08.20:19

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2086224]As I said. No shots on target.[/QUOTE]

They did have a few plus the clanger Dunn nearly gifted them early in the game.

wrexhamforever16 9th November 2017 09.20:36

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2086288]sorry championees[/QUOTE]

No problem & yes championeeees is me and yes I stick by everything. Why go there and say they are crap and gloat we won bla bla?

We enjoy opposite fans giving good reviews of the games when they come on here don't we? When they ain't being pricks. What I said was 100% correct. If you have a difference of an opinion then that's your problem

DoomandGloom 9th November 2017 13.40:25

[QUOTE=krux;2086258]winning ugly is great, but it would also be nice to win, err, beautifully too! :)[/QUOTE]

Well we've tried to get out every other way, if down and dirty wins does the job then I'll take it.

EnglishRed 9th November 2017 15.28:24

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2086292]They did have a few plus the clanger Dunn nearly gifted them early in the game.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember any. I suppose the one on one with archer that Dunn missed and Smith mopped.up? Or the tame Astles effort after Archer fouled Dunn? Other than that they hit the woodwork twice and should have done better with two headers (White and Archer) but all of those were off target. I just can't recall any others. Even we had the ball in the net (although rightly flagged as the ball went out before it was pulled.back)

I'm not saying we were good but only that they would have struggled to beat us because they wouldn't have scored . Probably the most generous yoy cpuld be is that they maybe should have had a penalty when Holroyd protected his face with his hands.

dagg 9th November 2017 15.51:46

:)[quote=cestrian81;2086253]thought the said poster’s comments were quite fair and reasonable to be honest and not really sucking up as has been suggested. They offered some criticism of certain chester players and seemed to recognise that you’d been under pressure a bit towards the end but had stood firm. Derby banter notwithstanding, surely you’d rather see people representing your club on other message boards by offering considered thoughts rather than the purile “ha ha, we beat you tossers” type of contributions?

Anyway, you’ve clearly got a side that’s built from the back and one of the strongest defences i’ve seen at this level since the one chester had in the early 2000s when we won the conference under mark wright. I wouldn’t say it’s a total like-for-like side to that one but there’s definitely comparisons and that team could also go away and grind out wins under the cosh like yours can, having pulled off some impressive away wins. I guess your problem now is whether you can resolve matters up front, but in the absence of any outstanding teams in the league this season you’ve got as good a chance as anybody.
[size=1][i]posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/quote]

Well said :)

Pieman 9th November 2017 15.52:30

It makes up for the pen they got last season when alibi dived

LWR 10th November 2017 10.30:27

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2086325]No problem & yes championeeees is me and yes I stick by everything. [B]Why go there[/B] and say they are crap and gloat we won bla bla?

We enjoy opposite fans giving good reviews of the games when they come on here don't we? When they ain't being pricks. What I said was 100% correct. If you have a difference of an opinion then that's your problem[/QUOTE]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.56:31.