Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th November 2017, 00.18:38   #10-0 (permalink)
-

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Pre match disorder Bumpers Lane

Bring back the bubble asap pubs shut at 3.30 in the afternoon trouble in the city vice versa could have been in Wrexham.No place for this behaviour full stop and I'm sick of excuses for the morons who ruin what should be a hard fought Derby match. It's the majority that suffer but for the sake of 90 minutes football we will have to grin and bear it so that ordinary people can go about their business without football hooligans ruining law abiding citizens doing their normal day of work and leisure.Although I just wish people would grow up and act civilized.
Old 10th November 2017, 07.40:53   #11-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowler View Post
Bring back the bubble asap pubs shut at 3.30 in the afternoon trouble in the city vice versa could have been in Wrexham.No place for this behaviour full stop and I'm sick of excuses for the morons who ruin what should be a hard fought Derby match. It's the majority that suffer but for the sake of 90 minutes football we will have to grin and bear it so that ordinary people can go about their business without football hooligans ruining law abiding citizens doing their normal day of work and leisure.Although I just wish people would grow up and act civilized.
No we don't have to grin and bear it. It's a tiny minority so police them and not everybody else. Merseyside Police understand this but Cheshire and North Wales Police seem to be unable to.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th November 2017, 08.21:20   #12-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Won't be any trouble in Wrexham before the game. You won't find many Chester in Wrexham town center.
Old 10th November 2017, 08.42:47   #13-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Shabadoo View Post
No we don't have to grin and bear it. It's a tiny minority so police them and not everybody else. Merseyside Police understand this but Cheshire and North Wales Police seem to be unable to.
Posted via mobile theme
Absolutely, the names of those arrested have been seen before. Its the same guys over and over causing the trouble:

Police make four arrests during Chester v Wrexham clash - Chester Chronicle
Old 10th November 2017, 09.02:19   #14-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @jon_lp76

There are bits of the evening that I didn't really understand.

There was a police line to stop me getting to the side stand where I had to tell them what colour my ticket was. Why was this line after the turnstiles for behind the goal? if I was in the wrong place I would be in the middle of it?? Surely that line should have been at the corner of main stand to stop the fans in this video running at normal fans. For years on Mold Road there would be a 2 or 3 deep line of police to stop fans mixing.

Why was the car park behind the away stand filled with police vans? The Buckley coach that was delayed due to the "clash" in the video dropped us off by the Jeep garage when surely it would have been safer to have got into the carpark and behind the goal and park the police vans elsewhere?

Also, as we got off the coach there were cars driving everywhere, why not have pre paid tickets at the car park only and close the roads to all but carpark ticketholders? I appreciate businesses are near there but to close them from 6.30pm as per any other event from firework displays through to the races and Olly Murs concerts?? You then take the cars out of the picture for a 0.5 mile radius and have plenty of room for coaches.

The stuff in town? Our fans have not got into town hidden in the back of a van, the police would know exactly where they are and who they are. Simply go and talk to them, monitor them and then the risk is reduced massively. You don't need lines of police here as the numbers are not massive but as said many times before, other police forces can handle far greater numbers. The Anfield Wrap has a free podcast, one called "Watching Football Is Not A Crime" and another called "Chief Superintendent Owen West" which is the follow up and talks about how West Yorkshire police changed their policing methods and saw a massive reduction in issues.
Old 10th November 2017, 10.00:18   #15-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
Yeah awful, really? Six Chester kids hammered in town earlier in the day by your lads and I mean kids. Goes both ways
Why don't you condemn the actions of both sets of yobs rather than respond with a tit for tat
Old 10th November 2017, 11.13:37   #16-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldroadred View Post
Why don't you condemn the actions of both sets of yobs rather than respond with a tit for tat
Exactly, who gives a shit who hit who first or who hit hardest.
The point is that there are idiots on both sides who think its big and clever to do this kind of thing.

When in fact it makes them just look sad, very very sad.
Old 10th November 2017, 11.15:50   #17-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Chanting songs about a dead fan still

Stay classy Jester
Old 10th November 2017, 11.58:43   #18-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: ERS/Middle Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
Yeah awful, really? Six Chester kids hammered in town earlier in the day by your lads and I mean kids. Goes both ways
If you don’t see singing a song about a dead fan as awful it shows what type of person you are.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.09:06.