RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Midfielder (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110823-midfielder.html)

5050seller 19th November 2017 09.06:17

Midfielder

Just a thought. Why not leave Mark Carrington as full back and try James Kenning as the midfield player that we are apparently looking for. We know that Jennings likes to go forward, an maybe it would be worth a try.

WasanActonlad 19th November 2017 09.25:55

Re: Midfielder

Move jelly into central role

pagl 19th November 2017 09.33:50

[QUOTE=5050seller;2088366]Just a thought. Why not leave Mark Carrington as full back and try James Kenning as the midfield player that we are apparently looking for. We know that Jennings likes to go forward, an maybe it would be worth a try.[/QUOTE]

square pegs round holes again..... JJ isn't that good going forward to play in midfield IMO.
For me we have Rutherford who can play the LM role and for me Kelly isn't suited to LM - maybe when he was younger and could run at players but not now.

Silvo 19th November 2017 09.50:12

I'd leave Carrington at left back. Jennings decision making and passing has been poor IMO. Not a good quality for a midfield playmaker.

John Neals Dynasty 19th November 2017 10.38:58

I'm personally astounded we gave Jennings a 2yr deal I just don't think he is that good if I'm honest.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Birdy 19th November 2017 10.48:44

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2088388]I'm personally astounded we gave Jennings a 2yr deal I just don't think he is that good if I'm honest.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I said he was cr@p when we signed him and obviously got a load of abuse for it and he was hailed by some on here as one of the better left backs in the division!

John Neals Dynasty 19th November 2017 13.13:55

[QUOTE=Birdy;2088390]I said he was cr@p when we signed him and obviously got a load of abuse for it and he was hailed by some on here as one of the better left backs in the division![/QUOTE]

I also said the same last season when on loan, why have clubs like FGR and Cheltenham let him go if he is so good? He gets by and that's about it, yesterday Kelly wound me up first half he gets the ball a break on runs about 10 yards then stops because he is knackered then gives the ball away with a poor pass.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

davewilli 19th November 2017 17.08:48

Don't start making Jennings the scapegoat. Carra deserves some credit after the critismthis site gives him, but Jennings gives us more balance and has been playing with a thigh strain. Lately he has been slowing things down when he has had chance to surge forward but get him fit and he is first choice.

Red_not_Dead 19th November 2017 17.23:10

Carra has a good game at left back.. then becomes new hero.. drop Jennings and put Carra there, then next game Carra might not have such a good game at left back and guess what he'll get slated..drop Carra and put Rutherford there.. footy fans don't you just love them :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.20:24.