RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Fixtures (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110857-fixtures.html)

Leighton Red 22nd November 2017 10.44:56

Fixtures

A tough next month lies in store with a number of ‘tough’ away games IMO. Aldershot, Macclesfield, Barrow & Gateshead lie in wait. There are no easy games in this league but home advantage is huge. If we are still in the top 3 come January I really do think this could be our year. We have a horrible final 3 fixtures against Dagenham, Leyton Orient and Fylde but two of these are at home. We really need to cling on and hold tough! COYR!!

dixienormous 22nd November 2017 10.53:59

Re: Fixtures

Now is the time to splash some cash! Heard last night we failed to get the striker we wanted because he wanted 1600 a week!

Todd Sweeney 22nd November 2017 10.57:31

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2089534]Now is the time to splash some cash! Heard last night we failed to get the striker we wanted because he wanted 1600 a week![/QUOTE]

Must have been a high calibre one if he wanted that kind of money - Cook?

Ooh aah Paskin 22nd November 2017 11.01:41

Possibly.

Whatever happens the rumours still going around are that Tranmere are shaky financially and need to recoup cash where they can. I am almost certain Cook will go in January for a fee as he could leave for nothing in the summer.

I am also almost certain Tranmere will not sell to us as that is footballing suicide for the manager, and possibly chairman.

Unless of course we win our next 4 (Here's hoping!) and are so far ahead of them they are resigned to not catching us! ;)

wrexhamforever16 22nd November 2017 11.16:44

Seen someone say there will be a singing next week?

rexham 22nd November 2017 11.23:55

Found myself worried last night when Pearson took a knock ass we had no cover. We also had no one for centre mid when Wright and Wedge tired. Squad looking thin now

ugarte007 22nd November 2017 12.05:54

I am correct in thinking Reid and Wright loans will finish soon.

So we could do with replacing them 2, another midfielder, striker and centre back as Christmas fixtures are bound to see a suspension or injury.

5 new players then.

Todd Sweeney 22nd November 2017 12.09:59

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2089567]I am correct in thinking Reid and Wright loans will finish soon.

So we could do with replacing them 2, another midfielder, striker and centre back as Christmas fixtures are bound to see a suspension or injury.

5 new players then.[/QUOTE]

I hope we sign Wright on another loan to the end of the season. He's pretty vital.

pagl 22nd November 2017 12.19:28

[QUOTE=wrexhamforever16;2089543]Seen someone say there will be a singing next week?[/QUOTE]

What they singing?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.06:36.