RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   BTB - Boost The Crowd (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110864-btb-boost-crowd.html)

Hometown Unicorn 22nd November 2017 17.30:31

BTB - Boost The Crowd

[url]https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/news-opportunity-to-boost-wrexham-afc-january-transfer-window[/url]

[I]Wrexham AFC are announcing the next initiative to help prepare for the January transfer window.

‘Boost The Crowd To Build The Budget’
For our two league homes games in December all income above budget will be ring fenced and go directly to BuildTheBudget for Dean’s first team playing budget as we plan our assault on the second half of the season.

What does this mean?
It means you can directly influence the amount of money in our January warchest. Budget means a crowd of circa 3,900 and therefore as the attendance rises above this figure so will the amount of money we will ring fence for the January window. For example a crowd of 4,900 at one of the games would deliver around £10,000 for BuildTheBudget. Therefore if we achieved this or more at the both games it would equate to £20,000 for the fund.

When are the two home games in December?
Saturday 2nd December Maidenhead United
Saturday 23rd December Dover Athletic

This is an opportunity for you to directly impact on the January window and give your club the best chance of success this season. Plan your diary, encourage your friends and family and let’s pack out the Racecourse for these two games!

Christmas Raffle Tickets
Don’t forget you have a further opportunity to influence our January window by selling Christmas Raffle tickets. If we all sell the tickets allocated to us this would add another £60,000 for the January BuildTheBudget warchest.

It’s your club and you can make this happen.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!![/I]

Great stuff. If we remain in the top few spots, there's no reason why we can't get 5000 to these games.

WREX01 22nd November 2017 17.58:53

Re: BTB - Boost The Crowd

Huge chance to boost what could be our most important transfer window. 4 good players and the title could be ours.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Redted 22nd November 2017 18.06:40

Great idea and could be a real boost to the January budget

Colonel D 22nd November 2017 18.12:37

Left my ticket stubs in letterbox at entrance to shop.
Trust it is emptied every day?

t1954 22nd November 2017 18.13:29

Would it have been better to have had the Dover game and the New Years Day game. If we are still top or in the top 3, the New Years Day game would generate more profit for BTB?

Hometown Unicorn 22nd November 2017 18.23:36

[QUOTE=t1954;2089722]Would it have been better to have had the Dover game and the New Years Day game. If we are still top or in the top 3, the New Years Day game would generate more profit for BTB?[/QUOTE]

Who's to say they won't do it for the NYD game as well?

If this proves to be a success, I don't see why not. We really need to go for it.

Robin Coch 22nd November 2017 18.26:04

[QUOTE=Colonel D;2089721]Left my ticket stubs in letterbox at entrance to shop.
Trust it is emptied every day?[/QUOTE]

They'd want the stubs and money.

t1954 22nd November 2017 18.28:43

[QUOTE=owain94;2089724]Who's to say they won't do it for the NYD game as well?

If this proves to be a success, I don't see why not. We really need to go for it.[/QUOTE]

They may well do, but with the Maidenhead game just 3 weeks from Xmas, we will be lucky to get a lot more over break even figure. Just a thought.

Hometown Unicorn 22nd November 2017 18.32:29

[QUOTE=t1954;2089730]They may well do, but with the Maidenhead game just 3 weeks from Xmas, we will be lucky to get a lot more over break even figure. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

There'll be 5000 there. We're massive.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.15:31.