RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Talking crap to the media! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110876-talking-crap-media.html)

John Neals Dynasty 26th November 2017 19.52:18

[QUOTE=noisy1;2090913]I'm of the opinion that for a striker it is just as important to know when you can't score and keep your foot on the ball to retain possession or more importantly play a teammate in who is better positioned to score.
So many times you will see a selfish striker at the near post fire straight at the keeper when a simple eight yard, square pass will see his strike partner have a simple tap in.

There is no I in team![/QUOTE]

Well said over seen Reid do it a few times, but this is where experience comes in.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Congy Red 26th November 2017 20.22:44

Re: Talking crap to the media!

It would seem inevitable that Reid will be released by Fleetwood. I think he would be worth signing as I think he has natural ability, but a fragile ego. When he first came he was doing everything right, and he still gets in good positions. I think its 70% confidence and 30% learning how to make good decisions. I would hope he isn't signed as the main man, but I see him as a future hero.

On the topic of Boden , I can see him going back to Macc as they don't seem to be getting much out of Toure.

pagl 26th November 2017 21.30:49

We cannot become a club that tries to rehab continual failures.

Small squad means immediate delivery from those on show.

Anyone that cannot deliver then its goodbye. Tough yes but then so is life and football.

swanseared 26th November 2017 23.01:36

[QUOTE=Congy Red;2091010]It would seem inevitable that Reid will be released by Fleetwood. I think he would be worth signing as I think he has natural ability, but a fragile ego. When he first came he was doing everything right, and he still gets in good positions. I think its 70% confidence and 30% learning how to make good decisions. I would hope he isn't signed as the main man, but I see him as a future hero.

On the topic of Boden , I can see him going back to Macc as they don't seem to be getting much out of Toure.[/QUOTE]

Yeh, he's a bit of an enigma is Reid. He looked like a world beater early on but then went off the boil. He's still a young lad with limited experience at this level and still learning the trade. Maybe Fleetwood will benefit from his time here. Worth keeping tabs on him.

smiffysarmy 27th November 2017 18.46:10

[QUOTE=standman;2090829]I thought we tried to sign him but lost out to Fleetwood who then loaned him to us, every cloud has a silver lining...... he could of been here for another 2 years.[/QUOTE]

Yes Keates said when he first came on loan we went after him

pagl 27th November 2017 18.57:48

Another soundbite today that Maidenhead are going feel the backlash from Saturdays defeat. hmmmm - are we good enough to give someone a backlashing??

pastywxm91 27th November 2017 19.43:38

He just didn't even look interested.

MAGIC LITTLE MAN 27th November 2017 19.57:12

[QUOTE=pagl;2090842]The players have been doing it all season. Talk the talk - they now need to walk the walk on the pitch.

Likewise DK needs to improve the team with ins and just as important outs in Jan. Otherwise it will be an if only season.[/QUOTE]

We're joint top, half way through the season, I think the players have more than walked the walk

BillEBadass 27th November 2017 20.03:16

Reid is a fairy with no magic (can not comment on the wand)

It doesn't matter if he has a shed load of skill - he doesn't want it and with that attitude he'll never make it anywhere and certainly not here. Totally useless and he is actually better than Massanka.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.59:14.