Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th November 2017, 14.34:07   #55-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Talking crap to the media!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I think you mean Negligence, I disagree signing players for the sake of signing and knowing they aren't good enough is negligence eg: Gary Mills, I would rather he be as sure as can be the player he signs is good enough, granted signing Boden don't appear to have worked but I recall you saying on here he is a great signing and will score lot's, see it isn't easy signing players they may have done good elsewhere but no guarantees they will at different clubs.

Although I still think Boden has been judged on a couple of short appearances and not playing to a system that would suit him, his confidence is rock bottom understandably.
Posted via mobile theme
I was on my phone.
Old 28th November 2017, 14.34:44   #56-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugarte007 View Post
Tranmere have about 6 strikers and are several points behind us. Negligence on Keates behalf is a load of bollocks. We could have shelled out on 2 dud full time strikers, hindsight is wonderful thing. If only Keates could predict the future.
We didn’t even have a striker on the bench on Saturday 😂 only Cook Norwood and McDonagh we have that we are paying the wages for...
Old 28th November 2017, 14.36:29   #57-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Removed User
;2090831]Ah yes, individuals always to blame not the system. Bizarre argument. Reid partnered with Massanka looked the best threat we had all season as those scooped balls from the back could be flicked on. They looked a pair. Our management team never put them together on the same pitch at at the same time after that. We have played all season with a system that doesn’t suit 3, arguably all 4, of our strikers. I’d be happy to have him back at any point the opportunity arose but there’s little point until defence and midfield is sorted.
Reid and Massanka don't look like massive threats as neither can finish. I honestly couldn't get excited when Reid had his chance against Aldershot as I thought he was going to miss it, which is the same reaction I get when Massanka's through on goal.

At least Massanka puts the effort in, but neither are good enough for us so we must say cheerio to the pair and look to bring in a couple of strikers as soon as the January window opens.
Old 28th November 2017, 14.37:04   #58-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I think you mean Negligence
Posted via mobile theme
Coming from the guy with the endless typos.

Last edited by Hometown Unicorn; 28th November 2017 at 14.38:16..
Old 28th November 2017, 14.50:19   #59-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Those wanting Boden to get game time may get their wish.

Keates has got a big January coming up. He isn't the first manager of ours to find recruiting good attacking players very difficult; I think we all know that these are the toughest players to land.

Having said that there's a lot of points on offer before January; and there's nothing to say new players will sign on day 1 of the window.
Old 28th November 2017, 15.01:19   #60-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Reid has ability but hasn't always applied it. He is not suited to a physical battle against the thuggish defenders we get down here.

I think it best for both parties if we say, "thanks, and goodbye".

As for 'talking crap in the media', I think most politicians, let alone footballers, are guilty as charged! Maybe folk should learn to either read between the lines or take it with a pinch of salt.
Agree with this. Like all our other strikers, he needs a brute alongside him.
Old 28th November 2017, 15.12:12   #61-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AlbertKinsey View Post
The crux of the problem is that we can all see the chance to go up automatically is there for the taking and yet we have to survive on a threadbare squad until January and possibly later- lets not let this slip away please!
Exactly it’s close enough that we should be going for it not taking a huge gamble with a threadbare squad.

We now have two positions where a few or one injuries happen and we’re screwed. Centre back and now up front. Considering he has money at his disposal I’m not sure what he’s playing at to be honest.

Negligence is too strong a word though but he’s taking a huge risk letting the squad get so thin.

He’s done a great job so far and deserves praise so I hope this doesn’t cost him success this season.
Old 28th November 2017, 15.42:45   #62-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94 View Post
Coming from the guy with the endless typos.

Lol 😂 i was teasing Dix and yes I make my share of them, but you missed out the main part of my post.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th November 2017, 17.28:26   #63-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglesey red View Post
Didn't Fleetwood get him from "Down here?" I imagine playing in the Evostik is a tad more physical
Makes you wonder why he looked so weak here?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.20:08.