RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Talking crap to the media! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110876-talking-crap-media.html)

krux 28th November 2017 17.30:53

Re: Talking crap to the media!

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2091298]Those wanting Boden to get game time may get their wish.

Keates has got a big January coming up. He isn't the first manager of ours to find recruiting good attacking players very difficult; I think we all know that these are the toughest players to land.

Having said that there's a lot of points on offer before January; and [B]there's nothing to say new players will sign on day 1 of the window[/B].[/QUOTE]

Don't they usually sign on day one because they have been lined up previously, literally waiting for the window to open?

LlayDragon 28th November 2017 17.37:45

[QUOTE=krux;2091320]Don't they usually sign on day one because they have been lined up previously, literally waiting for the window to open?[/QUOTE]

I can't remember that happening here; it certainly does at other clubs.

Prodigal Dragon 28th November 2017 17.41:21

[QUOTE=Anglesey red;2091315]Didn't Fleetwood get him from "Down here?" I imagine playing in the Evostik is a tad more physical[/QUOTE]

He played with DK, which is when he clocked him, but Fleetwood beat us to him.

IMHO, he needs to play alongside a brute of a CF; something which is impossible for us at the moment.

EnglishRed 28th November 2017 17.44:00

I do think Reid has the ability to be a good player at this level. For whatever reason it didn't really work out for him here beyond the first few games. I wouldn't write him off completely though.

He's gone now anyway.

Huffy 28th November 2017 17.52:25

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2091319]Makes you wonder why he looked so weak here?[/QUOTE]

He wasnt weak in that first game at home ,where he harried the backs all night!! He has the all round game there somehow , but he seems to have coasted along after that !

TWREX 28th November 2017 21.03:53

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2091322]He played with DK, which is when he clocked him, but Fleetwood beat us to him.

IMHO, he needs to play alongside a brute of a CF; something which is impossible for us at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Hurst's a brute wonder if he could play up top?

wxmdoug 29th November 2017 16.47:54

[QUOTE=TWREX;2091358]Hurst's a brute wonder if he could play up top?[/QUOTE]

do you what that could be a option for the short term

krux 29th November 2017 16.55:53

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2091508]do you what that could be a option for the short term[/QUOTE]

worth a go. Task him with the basics ie.push back and try and flick it on.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.04:42.