RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Talking crap to the media! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110876-talking-crap-media.html)

1AlbertKinsey 25th November 2017 21.25:25

Talking crap to the media!

Reid promised a minimum of 3 goals in his last 3 matches to sign off in big style - what a load of bollocks! His contribution has been abysmal since his second appearance - please Dean, don't loan players in January, they just go through the motions.

tokyored 25th November 2017 21.49:02

Re: Talking crap to the media!

To be fair he didn't promise anything. He said he'd set himself a target of 3 more goals. It obviously didn't happen but I don't know what people expect him to say to the press when interviewed

Funny_Old_Game 25th November 2017 21.59:06

He hasn’t tried a leg since the first few games. Yet gets picked over Boden and Missanka. That tells you everything you need to know.

We are desperate for a striker, I’ve never seen a worse front line than this in all my time following the Town.

Robin Coch 25th November 2017 22.15:13

Dele Adebola?

Red Light 25th November 2017 22.16:33

It's baffled me for some time why Reid kept getting selected before Massanka especially after last Saturday's sub appearance by Massanka v Ebbsfleet where he did more in 60 seconds than Reid did all match.

if this rumour that Reid was only loaned to us on condition he was given game time is true it needs to be kicked into touch - surely the manager should call the shots and select the team on who his best available starting 11 are - (and that hasn't included Reid for a considerable amount of time).

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 25th November 2017 22.38:50

Reid was fortunate his first couple of games. Scoring goals, and looking the part...,....It wasn't to last...

No better than thousands of other professional football wanabees......

standman 25th November 2017 23.21:37

I thought we tried to sign him but lost out to Fleetwood who then loaned him to us, every cloud has a silver lining...... he could of been here for another 2 years.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 25th November 2017 23.53:38

[QUOTE=[Removed User];2090831]Ah yes, individuals always to blame not the system. Bizarre argument. Reid partnered with Massanka looked the best threat we had all season as those scooped balls from the back could be flicked on. They looked a pair. Our management team never put them together on the same pitch at at the same time after that. We have played all season with a system that doesn’t suit 3, arguably all 4, of our strikers. I’d be happy to have him back at any point the opportunity arose but there’s little point until defence and midfield is sorted.[/QUOTE]

Wow..You've spinned everything around there........Too complicated for me.....

Funny_Old_Game 26th November 2017 07.20:36

[QUOTE=[Removed User];2090831]Ah yes, individuals always to blame not the system. Bizarre argument. Reid partnered with Massanka looked the best threat we had all season as those scooped balls from the back could be flicked on. They looked a pair. Our management team never put them together on the same pitch at at the same time after that. We have played all season with a system that doesn’t suit 3, arguably all 4, of our strikers. I’d be happy to have him back at any point the opportunity arose but there’s little point until defence and midfield is sorted.[/QUOTE]

They are just crap players pal.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.26:46.