RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Pre contract agreements ?? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110878-pre-contract-agreements.html)

Griffo 26th November 2017 12.41:42

Pre contract agreements ??

On Tuesday night I was told by a friend who I have known for 30 years and someone I trust not to spin me a yarn or bull, that we have signed two pre contract agreements for January.
One of the players has played for us on two separate occasions the second is from a team up north of us. One prevents goals the other hopefully scores them. He did give me the names but asked me not to give them out.
On the preventative player I don’t think we need him the two we have are good enough in my opinion. The goal scorer is a concern his goals have dried up at the moment but he’s a big lad and could come good again.
I do hope the info is genuine as any signing would boost our squad.
All will come out soon still think we need a striker and midfield maestro.

WV1 26th November 2017 12.45:06

Re: Pre contract agreements ??

[QUOTE=Griffo;2090906]On Tuesday night I was told by a friend who I have known for 30 years and someone I trust not to spin me a yarn or bull, that we have signed two pre contract agreements for January.
One of the players has played for us on two separate occasions the second is from a team up north of us. One prevents goals the other hopefully scores them. He did give me the names but asked me not to give them out.
On the preventative player I don’t think we need him the two we have are good enough in my opinion. The goal scorer is a concern his goals have dried up at the moment but he’s a big lad and could come good again.
I do hope the info is genuine as any signing would boost our squad.
All will come out soon still think we need a striker and midfield maestro.[/QUOTE]

This available in English?

fezbob 26th November 2017 12.49:25

Coddington and Quigley?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

LWR 26th November 2017 12.50:49

[QUOTE=fezbob;2090909]Coddington and Quigley?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Would make sense if true
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Birdy 26th November 2017 13.03:05

So that means they wouldn't join us until the summer?

Haruki 26th November 2017 13.03:59

Exactly the names I got from that and happy if true both will make us stronger. I'd also like to see us extend Akil's contract

pagl 26th November 2017 13.13:25

[QUOTE=Haruki;2090915]Exactly the names I got from that and happy if true both will make us stronger. I'd also like to see us extend Akil's contract[/QUOTE]

Coddington great and if a 2 year deal is another good move from DK.
Quigley not sure but could he be worse than Reid or Boden.

As for Wright he needs to improve. Also puzzled how he can extend his loan whereas Reid had hit the 93 days limit!!!!!

Still need another 2 IMO

Hightown Brymbo Red 26th November 2017 13.20:28

As I said on another thread. Heard through a scout that Quigley is lined up for us in January and he wants to come here. Coddington would be brilliant signing

Funny_Old_Game 26th November 2017 13.24:15

Coddington would be an unbelievable permanent signing but it’s not really required is it?

Only makes sense if we loan Dibble out, paying 3 goalkeepers is madness.

We need 2 strikers nevermind 1.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.57:55.