RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wow.....how wafer thin is our squad? (Harrogate H reaction) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110985-wow-how-wafer-thin-our-squad-harrogate-h-reaction.html)

techender 16th December 2017 16.05:54

Wow.....how wafer thin is our squad? (Harrogate H reaction)

Went this afternoon and was amazed at how poor we were.

This had nothing to do with players being young and everything to do with players who just can't play football. They can't control a ball, pass a ball, kick a ball, head a ball or even chase a ball.

God help us if we had to rely on any of that lot to fill a position for a league game ........and I include the new lad in that comment also.

Corner Flag 16th December 2017 16.09:54

Re: Wow.....how wafer thin is our squad?

[QUOTE=techender;2095325]Went this afternoon and was amazed at how poor we were.

This had nothing to do with players being young and everything to do with players who just can't play football. They can't control a ball, pass a ball, kick a ball, head a ball or even chase a ball.

God help us if we had to rely on any of that lot to fill a position for a league game ........and I include the new lad in that comment also.[/QUOTE]

Left at 2nd goal went in . Listened to Calon and I assume it was Pearson saying how wonderfully the young lads played, really ! Thought we were very poor with no skill or fight . Keates conned us all saying there would be a few changes, that was a complete different team of misfits , we should ask for our money back . :31:

shetred 16th December 2017 16.14:14

FA Trophy been there and won it once, so no great shakes were out this year - there is far bigger fish to fry this season.

However what is painfully clear and as techender has alluded to above, is we have a lot of deadwood in and around the squad that needs moved on.

Budget signings don't cut mustard for me i'm afraid, never have we had a better chance to escape this dungeon so all focus must be on getting some quality into the club, quality not quantity.

mitchelltown 16th December 2017 16.15:27

Pearson is club captain he would not knock the young lads on radio. What did you expect him to say?

Hampshire Red 16th December 2017 16.17:12

Feel sorry for those fans who paid good money on a miserable day. However before we get too worked up about the implications for the League I see Aldershot only made three changes from their last League game and I think at least two of those were in the regular first team squad, yet were trounced 4-0 by East Thurrock. We at least avoided injuries to key players today and will not suffer fixture congestion later in the season.

For those who were there how did Dibble play? Should he start against Dover next week?

OneLoveWrexham 16th December 2017 16.19:03

[QUOTE=Hampshire Red;2095331]Feel sorry for those fans who paid good money on a miserable day. However before we get too worked up about the implications for the League I see Aldershot only made three changes from their last League game and I think at least two of those were in the regular first team squad, yet were trounced 4-0 by East Thurrock. We at least avoided injuries to key players today and will not suffer fixture congestion later in the season.

For those who were there how did Dibble play? Should he start against Dover next week?[/QUOTE]
No mans land for second goal

TaidTom 16th December 2017 16.19:58

Manny and Pearson have worked overtime this season. They'll be better for the rest. Bring on next week. Top of the table for Christmas!

Corner Flag 16th December 2017 16.21:36

[QUOTE=mitchelltown;2095328]Pearson is club captain he would not knock the young lads on radio. What did you expect him to say?[/QUOTE]

Not telling the truth on the radio commentating to those who couldn't make the game is not a clever thing to do . Either Pearson needs glasses or he thinks we are thick !

robiethered 16th December 2017 16.22:08

It's hard to take if you are a die hard Wrexham supporter, very embarrassing to say the least.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.03:08.