Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th December 2017, 14.01:50   #100-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barrow (Away) Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
Jesus. 4 points of top going into new year.
How shamboloc are we. Come on reds,we should be 20pts ahead bt now!!!
Give it a rest you doom and gloom merchants.

Get behind thr team for christ sake.
For the 9 millionth time... sit up and listen carefully to this... opinions on here that don’t fall in line with yours or are deemed negative does not mean they aren’t “getting behind the team”.

How exactly do you get behind a team on a message board ? Are all the players online reading this weeping into their wrexham shirts because not all fans share the same opinion?
Absolutely ridiculous idiotic thing to say.

Welcome to earth by the way.
Old 28th December 2017, 15.29:04   #101-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
For the 9 millionth time... sit up and listen carefully to this... opinions on here that don’t fall in line with yours or are deemed negative does not mean they aren’t “getting behind the team”.

How exactly do you get behind a team on a message board ? Are all the players online reading this weeping into their wrexham shirts because not all fans share the same opinion?
Absolutely ridiculous idiotic thing to say.

Welcome to earth by the way.
players do read this site.
Old 28th December 2017, 16.59:29   #102-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WREX777 View Post
players do read this site.
I’m sure some do. What’s your point?
Old 28th December 2017, 18.07:10   #103-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
I’m sure some do. What’s your point?
my point is they wont be gaining anything from the ridiculous negativity on here.
Old 28th December 2017, 18.17:07   #104-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

H
Quote:
my point is they wont be gaining anything from the ridiculous negativity on here.
So the realistic posters on here state the following:

Defence is solid - no players will lose sleep over that
Midfield is hard-working but lacks creativity - I'm sure wedgbury nor Carrington will try and convince us they are the non league fabregas or coutinho.
Attack has been disappointing but lacks service from aforementioned midfield - what is Boden gunna think? 1 league goal pre Xmas doesn't really give a great deal of scope for a comeback.

These guys are professionals in their trade and will know what they have done well and the areas that need vast improvement. If any of them read that on here and either a) can't take that justified feedback on board or b) disagree completely with any of those points or c) let that impact their performance then I'm sorry but they shouldn't be professional footballers.

They have enough happy clappers lauding them as the next Jamie Vardy on Twitter after a 7/10 display against a semi pro non league side to understand there is another opinion that may contradict this!!

Last edited by LePog; 28th December 2017 at 18.23:39.. Reason: Spelling
Old 28th December 2017, 18.34:24   #105-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePog View Post
H

Midfield is hard-working but lacks creativity - I'm sure wedgbury nor Carrington will try and convince us they are the non league fabregas or coutinho.
Attack has been disappointing but lacks service from aforementioned midfield - what is Boden gunna think? 1 league goal pre Xmas doesn't really give a great deal of scope for a comeback.

These guys are professionals in their trade and will know what they have done well and the areas that need vast improvement. If any of them read that on here and either a) can't take that justified feedback on board or b) disagree completely with any of those points or c) let that impact their performance then I'm sorry but they shouldn't be professional footballers.

They have enough happy clappers lauding them as the next Jamie Vardy on Twitter after a 7/10 display against a semi pro non league side to understand there is another opinion that may contradict this!!
Spot on for me
Old 28th December 2017, 18.48:03   #106-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: The Bell End

Quote:
Nothing rediculous just truthful views that the team is far from the finished article as it struggles to create chances and can’t beat other teams put together in 8 weeks on a smaller budget but others use the same excuse for its failings.

What I can see is that a large portion of the fan base are growing restless after 10 years in the wilderness, while others drop out of the league and bounce back within in a few years we are still here and there’s only so much some will except.
Old 28th December 2017, 18.53:38   #107-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by standman View Post
Nothing rediculous just truthful views that the team is far from the finished article as it struggles to create chances and can’t beat other teams put together in 8 weeks on a smaller budget but others use the same excuse for its failings.

What I can see is that a large portion of the fan base are growing restless after 10 years in the wilderness, while others drop out of the league and bounce back within in a few years we are still here and there’s only so much some will except.
Could be worse. Darlington, York and Stockport. Just to put a positive slant on your post.

Yes - we are all fed up with 10 years down here
Old 28th December 2017, 19.01:13   #108-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by LePog View Post
H

Ditto. I am sure the players know we need to step up a gear to gain promotion, and that inevitably means fresh blood is required.

For those players daft enough to read or become embroiled in the sometimes bizarre threads on RP, I say: thanks for all your efforts so far, it is appreciated; don’t overdo the booze and food - leave that to us fans with an extended girth; and, finally, get back to your families and enjoy your time with them away from RP.

Remember, insanity is contagious!

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.08:57.