RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Team for today (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111064-team-today.html)

davewilli 1st January 2018 10.05:40

Team for today

Presuming, Pearson gets the all clear, Boden has recovered from illness, Akil Wright is not ready to be risked and no one else is not available.
Dunn
Roberts M Smith Pearson Jennings
Rutherford Wedgebury Kelly Holroyd
Boden Miller
Dibble Hurst Carrington Mackreth Massanka

krux 1st January 2018 10.19:49

Re: Team for today

Dunn
Roberts smith Pearson jennings

Mackreth wedge Kelly Rutherford

Holroyd boden

Hasn't miller returned?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Robin Coch 1st January 2018 10.34:36

Miller here until the 6th I read the other day.

krux 1st January 2018 10.36:05

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2098665]Miller here until the 6th I read the other day.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Him instead of Boden then.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Sarge 1st January 2018 10.42:21

[QUOTE=davewilli;2098657]Presuming, Pearson gets the all clear, Boden has recovered from illness, Akil Wright is not ready to be risked and no one else is not available.
Dunn
Roberts M Smith Pearson Jennings
Rutherford Wedgebury Kelly Holroyd
Boden Miller
Dibble Hurst Carrington Mackreth Massanka[/QUOTE]

Wright travelled to Gateshead and may well have been on the bench...possibly may be involved today...

Red Light 1st January 2018 10.48:34

Wright is certainly fit and available for selection.

Absolutely no update on Pearson.

I would like Ferdinand - all 6' 5 of him to be given a chance at some point - even if it's from the subs bench - Barrow are a team of giants and he's the only big brute we have up front to smash down the door.
Beginning to wonder why he was brought to the club - other than a few minutes v Harrogate as a late sub - perhaps match fitness is an issue - also is he a fill in for when Massanka returns to Burnley ?

billybersham 1st January 2018 11.30:26

[QUOTE=Red Light;2098671]Wright is certainly fit and available for selection.

I would like Ferdinand - all 6' 5 of him to be given a chance at some point - even if it's from the subs bench - Barrow are a team of giants and he's the only big brute we have up front to smash down the door.
Beginning to wonder why he was brought to the club - other than a few minutes v Harrogate as a late sub - perhaps match fitness is an issue - also is he a fill in for when Massanka returns to Burnley ?[/QUOTE]

But Massanka is a big brute 6ft three he could smash down the door,deans played him 40 odd times he must be good?

OneLoveWrexham 1st January 2018 11.38:37

[QUOTE=Red Light;2098671]Wright is certainly fit and available for selection.

Beginning to wonder why he was brought to the club - other than a few minutes v Harrogate as a late sub - perhaps match fitness is an issue - also is he a fill in for when Massanka returns to Burnley ?[/QUOTE]
That Ferdinand bloke had 35-40 minutes and failed miserably in my opinion so maybe that was his chance

moynkeepthefaith 1st January 2018 11.57:04

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2098676]That Ferdinand bloke had 35-40 minutes and failed miserably in my opinion so maybe that was his chance[/QUOTE]

He was not great but surely we offered him a contract for a reason ? I expected to see him tried a bit more than this.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.34:02.