Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th January 2018, 12.30:53   #37-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: Chris Dunn or Christian Dibble?

Dunn or Dibble erm ermmm what a choice ermmm ok Coddington.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 4th January 2018, 12.44:42   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

This surely is one way traffic.
Old 4th January 2018, 13.10:04   #39-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
That truly is shocking, its not as if he had a chance at getting the ball with his foot even if Dunn had not come for it.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that Dunn should really have tried to catch it rather than punch. If he had tried to catch it and then dropped it when he fell, chances are we would have had a free kick, or could have cleared it.
I think Dunn saw a repeat of the first goal coming, challenged, dropped the ball, no foul given.
Old 4th January 2018, 13.33:33   #40-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

I'm interested to know why so few posters don't think much of Dibble; it's not based on the FAT match in a scratch team surely?

After some time in the team earlier in the season I thought he looked pretty good; certainly better than Dunn and handy for penalties. This also coincided with a very good period for our defense.

Like most posters I preferred Coddington to both; who wouldn't? However signing him would divert funds from outfield players.
Old 4th January 2018, 13.39:16   #41-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
I'm interested to know why so few posters don't think much of Dibble; it's not based on the FAT match in a scratch team surely?

After some time in the team earlier in the season I thought he looked pretty good; certainly better than Dunn and handy for penalties. This also coincided with a very good period for our defense.

Like most posters I preferred Coddington to both; who wouldn't? However signing him would divert funds from outfield players.
Maybe the question is on DKs opinion of Dibble as its not the fans that have left him out of the team. Earlier in the season then I think the fans had a preference for Dibble and the reality is that only a run in the team is going to show whether he really is as good enough.

Personally I think Coddington is better than both and for me the GK position is one that should not be messed with - the number 1 choice is the number 1 choice and apart from injury, suspension, cup games or a loss of form that requires the player to be dropped then I would always start with my number 1 choice.
Old 5th January 2018, 09.31:58   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket

Do we still have Callum Preston at the club or did he leave after playing 1 game?
Old 5th January 2018, 09.47:24   #43-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by podders View Post
Do we still have Callum Preston at the club or did he leave after playing 1 game?
I expect he's gone; haven't heard anything about him for months.
Old 5th January 2018, 09.55:31   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale

The question shouldn’t be Dunn or Dibble, the answer is obvious. A closer question might be Dunn or a 5 year old blind girl with off the scale OCD.
Old 5th January 2018, 11.00:16   #45-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamandy View Post
The question shouldn’t be Dunn or Dibble, the answer is obvious. A closer question might be Dunn or a 5 year old blind girl with off the scale OCD.
Quite.
Cant see how anyone really wants Dunn in goal in anymore .

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.49:41.