RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jan 2018 Transfer Window II (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111171-jan-2018-transfer-window-ii.html)

John Neals Dynasty 1st February 2018 14.53:10

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2111318]It all depends on the extent of Quigley's injury, if he's out for a few weeks and we go into Saturday's game with two strikers then it's not the best is it?[/QUOTE]

Dixie stop fretting Keates has said he wants 4 strikers on numerous occasions so he will have a few in mind no doubt have some faith in the man The Raven turned up out the blue and looks a good addition I'm sure someone will be coming here on loan Calum Dyson was supposed to be coming, it's down to the clubs allowing them to go on loan to a non league club, they also won't want them sat on the bench, patience Dix theirs always Reid or Massanka to boost our goals for as a last resort 😈
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

wxmdoug 1st February 2018 14.56:26

Re: Jan 2018 Transfer Window II

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2111324]Dixie stop fretting Keates has said he wants 4 strikers on numerous occasions so he will have a few in mind no doubt have some faith in the man The Raven turned up out the blue and looks a good addition I'm sure someone will be coming here on loan Calum Dyson was supposed to be coming, it's down to the clubs allowing them to go on loan to a non league club, they also won't want them sat on the bench, patience Dix theirs always Reid or Massanka to boost our goals for as a last resort 😈
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

cross Reid off hes gone to solihull

John Neals Dynasty 1st February 2018 15.10:11

[QUOTE=wxmdoug;2111328]cross Reid off hes gone to solihull[/QUOTE]

Ok I was joking on them 2 coming back, but got to give it Solihull they are in great form another tough away game ahead of us.

dixienormous 1st February 2018 15.29:53

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2111324]Dixie stop fretting Keates has said he wants 4 strikers on numerous occasions so he will have a few in mind no doubt have some faith in the man The Raven turned up out the blue and looks a good addition I'm sure someone will be coming here on loan Calum Dyson was supposed to be coming, it's down to the clubs allowing them to go on loan to a non league club, they also won't want them sat on the bench, patience Dix theirs always Reid or Massanka to boost our goals for as a last resort 😈
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Has Dyson actually gone to Blackpool?

LWR 1st February 2018 15.32:39

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2111321]Hi LWR,

You stated this on another thread:

"If you make the playoffs the loans can be extended.

Has always been the case."

I asked whether this meant that if we reach the play-offs the 93 day limit on 'emergency' loans does not apply, but you must have missed my question.

Is this the case? If so I think it would reduce the level of anxiety regarding us being short on strikers.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Answer in I'm not sure.

It was always seen as an extension to the football season, and therefore loans were allowed to be extended for the extra 7 or 14 days or whatever it is, even if outside the window. Pretty straight forward.

Since the rules changes, Im not so sure. The only mention I've seen are extenuating circumstances and leagues discretion.

I would be surprised if they had to miss out though.

LlayDragon 1st February 2018 15.58:47

[QUOTE=LWR;2111344]Answer in I'm not sure.

It was always seen as an extension to the football season, and therefore loans were allowed to be extended for the extra 7 or 14 days or whatever it is, even if outside the window. Pretty straight forward.

Since the rules changes, Im not so sure. The only mention I've seen are extenuating circumstances and leagues discretion.

I would be surprised if they had to miss out though.[/QUOTE]

That would make a massive difference. We all want to win the league but have to plan for the play-offs too.

The last thing we need is loan players coming in and potentially making a big impact, then having to return to parent clubs at the most important point of the season.

benwilliams 1st February 2018 16.28:25

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2111342]Has Dyson actually gone to Blackpool?[/QUOTE]

Nothing on their official site about it

LWR 1st February 2018 16.38:08

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2111351]That would make a massive difference. We all want to win the league but have to plan for the play-offs too.

The last thing we need is loan players coming in and potentially making a big impact, then having to return to parent clubs at the most important point of the season.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

But I should imagine any striker coming in, will be 4th choice. So I'm not particularly worried.

Lets Av A Riot 1st February 2018 16.50:18

did Nathan arnold go anywhere in the end? i saw some tranmere fans somewhere saying they was in for him.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.23:05.