RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Danny Rowe (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111220-danny-rowe.html)

johnstownred 24th January 2018 08.03:35

Re: Danny Rowe

nurse?

Loughboroughred 24th January 2018 08.16:31

Highly unlikely that we'll sign Danny Rowe. If we did surely that would signal the end of Scott Boden. I think if we are going to sign anyone from Fylde it will be either Sam Finley or Jonny Smith. The latters loan move ends on the 27th and I've heard Bristol City are willing to loan him to us aslong as the sell on fee is reduced. Would fill the void we have on the left side. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

LlayDragon 24th January 2018 08.21:11

[QUOTE=Loughboroughred;2106852]Highly unlikely that we'll sign Danny Rowe. If we did surely that would signal the end of Scott Boden. I think if we are going to sign anyone from Fylde it will be either Sam Finley or Jonny Smith. The latters loan move ends on the 27th and I've heard Bristol City are willing to loan him to us aslong as the sell on fee is reduced. Would fill the void we have on the left side. :hurray::hurray::hurray:[/QUOTE]

I can live with the idea of us paying a % of his wages; but reducing the sell-on fee? Unless it's a very small reduction and they cover his whole wage I have trouble with that idea.

Haruki 24th January 2018 08.50:57

I'm not even sure a top striker is the best use of our funds, Dean wanting four presumably means a back up striker coming in next. Quigley and Boden showed signs of hitting up a great partnership on Saturday that should be preserved and it also works with Holroyd playing very advanced on the left and drifting into the pocket of space infront of the full back and centre back, in this respect Quigley has slotted straight into Millers position. Money on another top striker would mean someone has to miss out. We should spend money on someone who can come into the first 11 and improve us, for me that would be a new centre midfield partner for Sam Wedgbury

dixienormous 24th January 2018 08.53:35

[QUOTE=Loughboroughred;2106852]Highly unlikely that we'll sign Danny Rowe. If we did surely that would signal the end of Scott Boden. I think if we are going to sign anyone from Fylde it will be either Sam Finley or Jonny Smith. The latters loan move ends on the 27th and I've heard Bristol City are willing to loan him to us aslong as the sell on fee is reduced. Would fill the void we have on the left side. :hurray::hurray::hurray:[/QUOTE]

Full mast and sailing for the title if we get smith, really good player.

Willywill 24th January 2018 09.12:50

Rumours, whether founded or not, are worth Jack **** ! Are folks really that bored? Fylde are swimming in cash and have a keen investor, so why the hell would they ever consider selling their best forward to a rival? Get a job lad!

dixienormous 24th January 2018 09.21:36

[QUOTE=Willywill;2106866]Rumours, whether founded or not, are worth Jack **** ! Are folks really that bored? Fylde are swimming in cash and have a keen investor, so why the hell would they ever consider selling their best forward to a rival? Get a job lad![/QUOTE]

If the player decided he didn’t want to play for a plastic club?

Willywill 24th January 2018 09.27:39

Who cares about football heritage, if your plastic employers are paying you more than most? I presently work for a company with less history and prestige than my previous ones, but life is pleasant and I get less grief. It all goes in the mix, and puts food on the table.

red_dragon 24th January 2018 09.40:11

Did the source have a big red nose, huge feet and was he getting out of a tiny car?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.07:58.