RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tranmere Rovers (H) Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111228-tranmere-rovers-h-predictions.html)

John Neals Dynasty 27th January 2018 08.57:39

Re: Tranmere Rovers (H) Predictions

Wrexham 3_1 Tranmere
I've a feeling we're going to turn them over as long as the Moan Road stand joins in the singing we need the 12th man to turn up today and drown them out with the advantage of our vocal stand in their favour.

But yes 3-1 to us COYR
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dixienormous 27th January 2018 08.57:44

We’re going to smash them today

Leighton Red 27th January 2018 09.07:13

Just about to set off for the game ridiculously excited!! I’ll go 2-2 which will suit both clubs and neither at the same time. Keeping everything crossed that Quigley isn’t injured as he’s already proven exciting to watch, a proper barnstormer of a striker! Also interested to see other results in our league today but full focus will be on a ram packed Racecourse - can’t remember the last time we had an attendance like this!! COYR!!

RHYLRED 27th January 2018 09.09:31

[QUOTE=Leighton Red;2108486]Just about to set off for the game ridiculously excited!! I’ll go 2-2 which will suit both clubs and neither at the same time. Keeping everything crossed that Quigley isn’t injured as he’s already proven exciting to watch, a proper barnstormer of a striker! Also interested to see other results in our league today but full focus will be on a ram packed Racecourse - can’t remember the last time we had an attendance like this!! COYR!![/QUOTE]

Nice one, Just about to leave Sunny Rhyl myself, meeting a couple of pals In Prestatyn, then into Wrexham for a few beers, really excited about today.

marfordmafia 27th January 2018 09.32:28

1-0 do the double over them since 77 78 boden 68 minutes send the trannies home crying 3 points happy days mcnulty acting hard hope he gets sent off bit of a bully on the pitch

Red Light 27th January 2018 09.52:13

Fylde put 5 past them so it's 'obviously' going to be a 6 - 0 home win.

Ps Nothing amiss with Mr Mcnulty - a proper solid professional but for all his attributes he can't cope with direct pace - Kayden Jackson exposed him at Prenton Park for what he is but he needs to be played the right way - slow ball up in the air and he will eat it all day.

pagl 27th January 2018 12.00:49

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2108480]Wrexham 3_1 Tranmere
I've a feeling we're going to turn them over as long as the Moan Road stand joins in the singing we need the 12th man to turn up today and drown them out with the advantage of our vocal stand in their favour.

But yes 3-1 to us COYR
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

The problem is that they gain an advantage in the vocal stakes giving them the Tech End. This in effect splits our vocals between MRS and Yale.

Hopefully the bigger crowd can make more noise but they're going to have a really loud SWA.

MJ6987 27th January 2018 12.06:55

Whenever we get a big crowd turning up we invariably put in a bad performance sadly

pagl 27th January 2018 12.11:58

[QUOTE=MJ6987;2108610]Whenever we get a big crowd turning up we invariably put in a bad performance sadly[/QUOTE]

Time to change that today - lets hope team selection reflects the importance and difficulty of todays game :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.11:48.