Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th January 2018, 18.42:38   #21-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Most of the ratings I tend to agree with on here, apart from wedgebury. I thought he struggled to make any impact in midfield and seemed to get dragged out of position numerous times, leaving a big gap in the centre.

The other disappointment was during the last thirty minutes, nobody wanted the ball. Our best passing footballer, looked to me like was Raven at full-back. He had a decent debut. Enthusiasm wise, there was little to separate the teams, unfortunately quality wise, Tranmere looked superior.

Itís a decent point though, and it was critical we didnít lose today. It was nice to see the ground looking full as well.
We lost a lot of our shape 2nd half.
Rutherford wasn't available as an outlet, slow to close them down and also go caught offside somewhere over near the A483 - he should concentrate on the job he is there for. Holroyd also constantly out of position but in fairness he looked to be carrying an injury for most of it. Boden keeps dropping too deep when he needed to be supporting Quigley.

However a good point built on the rock of Manny/Pearson especially from open play, ably assisted by Raven, Duns superb saves, Wedgburys defensive cover and Quigleys CF play. What a difference a CF makes hey.
Old 27th January 2018, 18.43:08   #22-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywrex90 View Post
Irrelevant , we conceded 2 goals and he lost his man for the goal ..

Manny was the more solid of the 2 .. Pearson did look to be struggling slightly though with a bit of injury ..
Andy Cook was impossible to defend against for his goal. You're being overly critical.
Old 27th January 2018, 18.58:29   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Y Glowr tlawd's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Eric Roberts
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94 View Post
Andy Cook was impossible to defend against for his goal. You're being overly critical.
Why, what did he do? Serious question - I was too far away to see.
Old 27th January 2018, 18.58:55   #24-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
We lost a lot of our shape 2nd half.
Rutherford wasn't available as an outlet, slow to close them down and also go caught offside somewhere over near the A483 - he should concentrate on the job he is there for. Holroyd also constantly out of position but in fairness he looked to be carrying an injury for most of it. Boden keeps dropping too deep when he needed to be supporting Quigley.

However a good point built on the rock of Manny/Pearson especially from open play, ably assisted by Raven, Duns superb saves, Wedgburys defensive cover and Quigleys CF play. What a difference a CF makes hey.
I canít believe so many are trying to spin Boden into being a success. He has the odd nice touch when he is given loads of space around the half way line and that is it. Two goals from his game time this season is shocking. We need to loan him out ASAP.
Old 27th January 2018, 19.07:25   #25-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Hometown Unicorn's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Glowr tlawd View Post
Why, what did he do? Serious question - I was too far away to see.
His run was perfectly timed and he made it easy for himself. Very difficult to defend against, would love to have him here. Next season we should go for the jugular and look to sign him. Only after signing Quigley of course
Old 27th January 2018, 19.36:10   #26-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
Pearson took a knock to his back and played with that all game
Well done captain for playing on
An important observation which many donít seem to have noticed.
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Old 27th January 2018, 22.48:39   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Rd
Real Name: Daf Morris
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

I also don’t think Boden offers enough. Ball bounced off him numerous occasions today putting pressure on our defence. Quigley Cook strikeforce would be something!!
Old 28th January 2018, 01.25:10   #28-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Cenotaff's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
I canít believe so many are trying to spin Boden into being a success. He has the odd nice touch when he is given loads of space around the half way line and that is it. Two goals from his game time this season is shocking. We need to loan him out ASAP.
Watch the highlights from the Hartlepool game, some of the play between Quigley and Boden was quality. I doubt whatever he does you'll change your mind.
__________________
I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like "Dude, you have to wait."
Old 28th January 2018, 01.27:14   #29-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Cenotaff's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyn Army View Post
I also donít think Boden offers enough. Ball bounced off him numerous occasions today putting pressure on our defence. Quigley Cook strikeforce would be something!!
Tranmere agent going to sell us Cook, he's playing and scoring. He may have been out of favour in the summer but he's not coming here this season.
__________________
I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like "Dude, you have to wait."
Old 28th January 2018, 05.00:28   #30-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Tranmere ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff View Post
Tranmere agent going to sell us Cook, he's playing and scoring. He may have been out of favour in the summer but he's not coming here this season.
With Cook scoring 20 odd goals for the last three seasons he must command a wage of over £1700 a week,would Wrexham really match or better these wages?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.04:42.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12