RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Get Raven signed up for next season (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111264-get-raven-signed-up-next-season.html)

Corner Flag 28th January 2018 19.02:10

Get Raven signed up for next season

Just watched his post match interview and he came over very well and obviously is looking for a club for next season. I know he is no youngster but I thought he was brilliant yesterday and should start as of right next Tuesday. Personally I would review him over the next few games and if he continues to play well get him signed up for next season quickly .

sionwxm 28th January 2018 19.05:18

Re: Get Raven signed up for next season

Inverness fans seem to rate him highly and were gutted that he left. Shrewd signing by Deano

exiledwrexham 28th January 2018 19.14:23

Thought he was outstanding considering he was playing left back as a predominantly right footed player

EnglishRed 28th January 2018 19.15:09

I wanted us to get a Chris Westwood type player but wasn't sure we'd find one. Could be a fortuitous situation if he's looking to move back to this area.

Funny_Old_Game 28th January 2018 19.20:15

Shrewd deal and very much a Stephen Wright type signing.

But let’s calm down, see how it goes and if he wants to stay then the balls in our court. We can’t decide anything until we know what division we are in.

Redted 28th January 2018 19.45:27

Had a very good debut and looks like he's keen to impress Deano, so let's see how he gets on over the next few weeks.

Rex Ham 28th January 2018 19.46:29

Had a great game yesterday, but we've had enough players over the year who've made great debuts then failed to deliver that we know to be cautious
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Lets Av A Riot 28th January 2018 19.51:51

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2109386]Just watched his post match interview and he came over very well and obviously is looking for a club for next season. I know he is no youngster but I thought he was brilliant yesterday and should start as of right next Tuesday. Personally I would review him over the next few games and if he continues to play well get him signed up for next season quickly .[/QUOTE]

FAR FAR FAR to early ... Reid had a cracking 1st couple of games also, he ended up being crap for us.

Raven has to earn his contract if he wants one next season.. 90 mins of football thrown in at the deep end against your old club in a high adrenalin atmosphere will im sure of helped his work rate.. lets see how he get on in a cold wet tuesday night in gateshead and other crap places in front of less then 100 fans

Hometown Unicorn 28th January 2018 20.08:50

If we extended contracts based off one game, we would have been stuck with Taboubi for another year.

Calm down.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.13:42.