RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111307-wrexham-fans.html)

Alan Attack 4th February 2018 11.36:34

Re: Wrexham fans

[QUOTE=chickenrun;2112321]Not defending the bloke but i was stood behind the goal and could see it coming from half time. Guiseley need to make their pitch a couple of metres narrower or stop people standing there.
Also, 300 plus fans trying to get over that footbridge at the end was an accident waiting to happen and im very surprised no one was hurt.[/QUOTE]

You could see it coming?

LWR 4th February 2018 11.51:30

[QUOTE=chickenrun;2112321]Not defending the bloke but i was stood behind the goal and could see it coming from half time. Guiseley need to make their pitch a couple of metres narrower or stop people standing there.
Also, 300 plus fans trying to get over that footbridge at the end was an accident waiting to happen and im very surprised no one was hurt.[/QUOTE]

So it’s Guiseleys fault that some individuals can’t be trusted to behave.

Right.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

riccardo 4th February 2018 12.05:42

Someone must know him - name and shame...

Red Light 4th February 2018 12.18:59

It was a tin pot stadium not suited to this league.

Proper stewarding was not evident - virtually nobody in a high viz numbered jacket with a radio - not just for assisting supporters in general, but what happens if a supporter has an accident or serious illness ?

The small number of SIA staff I very much doubt will have had any steward training in football stadia - they are security not stewards but they did respond to that incident in the stand. Never saw any police there all day.

There must have been CCTV in the ground and enough people with phones & cameras - what happened to the idiot ? di he even get ejected from the stadium ?

In comparison when we used to go to Southport the stewarding was the opposite - they were over the top and everywhere in front of the goal and the away supports blocking the view from the terrace -at Guiseley I don't think they've even been invented.

Stafford Red 4th February 2018 13.09:40

[QUOTE=riccardo;2112354]Someone must know him - name and shame...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're all better than him, let's bully the f.ck out of him.

basdragon 4th February 2018 13.24:11

[QUOTE=Stafford Red;2112368]Yeah, we're all better than him, let's bully the f.ck out of him.[/QUOTE]

It's not about bullying the f out of him. What was he doing to the Guisley player ?

Its our reputation that suffers from one idiot, or a few. the flares were another incidence of one or two people letting the majority down.

Would you be so supportive if we lost points for poor fan behaviour ?

chickenrun 4th February 2018 13.24:41

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2112335]Not sure what the above has got to do with the imbecile grabbing hold of a Guiseley player?

I crossed over the footbridge with everyone else. How many got hurt in the stampede?[/QUOTE]

Did i say anyone got hurt? I said i was somebody COULDVE been hurt with the amount of people crossing the narrow bridge with the mud/leaves on the steps

chickenrun 4th February 2018 13.28:18

[QUOTE=LWR;2112352]So it’s Guiseleys fault that some individuals can’t be trusted to behave.

Right.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Its their fault the touchline is so close to the fans, Surely im not the only one who could see the potential problem with this
As i said i wasnt defending what he did

chickenrun 4th February 2018 13.29:47

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2112346]You could see it coming?[/QUOTE]

Yeah,could you not see him having to lean back into the fans every time he took a throw in

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.58:10.