RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111307-wrexham-fans.html)

fluffysheepsupporter 4th February 2018 19.29:14

Re: Wrexham fans

[QUOTE=RedGoolie;2112409]I saw this happen. I think the discussion on pitch size and stewarding is laughable... This bloke grabbed the player by his shirt and was aggressive. The player wasn't leaning over, this bloke literally got up from his seat or moved from his position to do this. That player did nothing wrong. Not sure what possessed this fan to do this, can someone who knew him explain his actions? We're lucky this didn't escalate because the player reacted (I think quite justifiably)... Saying that, he came over to take another throw a few moments later and despite getting more abuse from the same fan, just smiled and got on with it... Embarrassing for this fan who then started to react to others like a little child who had been told off![/QUOTE]

I was sat behind our lady fan and saw everything. Folk around me were saying he was well known in Wrexham and had caused trouble before. Quite like the way the ref pulled their player 15 yds up the field and away from the area where he had been tackled by the fellow. Must have told him that it was retaliation and to calm down but didn't book him . Our lady fan( won't name her but she never misses a match home or away) rightly shouted out to him that the club could get fined for his actions and it developed into a bit of a slanging session not much more. Big smile on his face throughout ( been on the beer perhaps),he sloped away past the loos with his tail between his legs.

Ddraigoch 4th February 2018 19.30:15

[QUOTE=Stafford Red;2112481]Banned forever for tugging a player's shirt, there's food for thought.[/QUOTE]

The problem is Stafford Red, its tugging a player's shirt today and punching him tomorrow if he's not stopped. I suppose you'd condone that as well?

benwilliams 4th February 2018 19.39:43

We have some great fans but also some absolute arse holes who follow us
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dixienormous 4th February 2018 19.41:53

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2112505]We have some great fans but also some absolute arse holes who follow us
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Like every other football club.

RED2309 4th February 2018 19.57:44

There is a picture of the fella on facebook
In Wrexham AFC Fans Chat!

1984 4th February 2018 20.18:38

[QUOTE=The Real Deal;2112442]Whilst I cannot agree with this "fan" grabbing the players shirt he certainly had a valid point about women belonging in the kitchen and not at the football[/QUOTE]

Holding fans shirts

Swearing

Women at Football

Wrong Wrong Wrong in so many ways

Stafford Red 4th February 2018 20.32:18

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2112502]The problem is Stafford Red, its tugging a player's shirt today and punching him tomorrow if he's not stopped. I suppose you'd condone that as well?[/QUOTE]

Did I condone it, I just think punishment should be proportionate to the crime, and lifetime bans should be saved for the most serious of offences.

On a separate point, for those that weren't there the smoke bomb was thrown by a home fan, but the lack of police or stewards means he will probably go unpunished. I assume it will be in the refs report and it will be interesting to see what action if any is taken against Guiseley.

flynhater 4th February 2018 20.43:47

[QUOTE=Stafford Red;2112520]Did I condone it, I just think punishment should be proportionate to the crime, and lifetime bans should be saved for the most serious of offences.

On a separate point, for those that weren't there the smoke bomb was thrown by a home fan, but the lack of police or stewards means he will probably go unpunished. I assume it will be in the refs report and it will be interesting to see what action if any is taken against Guiseley.[/QUOTE]

Deffo their Bloody Fans the Bloody thing was bright Blue lol

Hometown Unicorn 4th February 2018 20.54:18

[QUOTE=flynhater;2112526]Deffo their Bloody Fans the Bloody thing was bright Blue lol[/QUOTE]

Tinpot af.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.49:59.