RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111307-wrexham-fans.html)

Ddraigoch 4th February 2018 08.13:38

Wrexham fans

There is no doubt that our away support is fantastic. I just wish the idiots would stay at home. One 'fan' thought is was a good idea to to grab hold of a Guiseley player by his shirt to prevent him taking a throw in.

When he was criticised by the level headed Wrexham fans, he started to shout obscenities and chose to tell a female supporter to 'f off and get back in the kitchen'.

Do yourself and Wrexham a favour, stay at home and never grace our games again.

You're an idiot and deserve a ban.:31:

philipwilliams 4th February 2018 08.23:52

Re: Wrexham fans

Agree, we dont need supporters like him

smiffysarmy 4th February 2018 08.32:16

We have some great fans - but some absolute Ruperts as well sadly

chickenrun 4th February 2018 09.15:59

Not defending the bloke but i was stood behind the goal and could see it coming from half time. Guiseley need to make their pitch a couple of metres narrower or stop people standing there.
Also, 300 plus fans trying to get over that footbridge at the end was an accident waiting to happen and im very surprised no one was hurt.

Old Paddock Man 4th February 2018 09.31:19

Trouble is he got away with it. The stewards should have acted and at the very least ejected him. Probably felt very outnumbered but most of the Wrexham fans in that stand would have applauded it. Completely unacceptable behaviour by a middle aged idiot.

ChesterDragon 4th February 2018 09.47:20

I watched this unfold in complete disbelief. I feared for the Guiselely player tbh when the ref came over as we've all seen players sent off for reacting to the crowd. Totally unsavoury behaviour by total nob.

MrBoss 4th February 2018 09.51:47

Another worrying thing was the big LED scoreboard that was tied to netting that looked like shoe lace material that was hanging behind the fans heads in the away end. Did see the incident but what happened a bit later behind the goal seen one of their players trying to square up to our fans.

moldroadred 4th February 2018 09.52:26

Thread title should be amended to Wrexham Idiot

Ddraigoch 4th February 2018 10.04:39

[QUOTE=chickenrun;2112321]Not defending the bloke but i was stood behind the goal and could see it coming from half time. Guiseley need to make their pitch a couple of metres narrower or stop people standing there.
Also, 300 plus fans trying to get over that footbridge at the end was an accident waiting to happen and im very surprised no one was hurt.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the above has got to do with the imbecile grabbing hold of a Guiseley player?

I crossed over the footbridge with everyone else. How many got hurt in the stampede?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.18:53.