Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th February 2018, 12.07:56   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: mold road or sainsbury
Twitter: @

Default Red passion

How did we all manage all those years ago when we had no such thing as red passion. It’s a wonder we didn’t self destruct with no where to air our views. How many of us log onto red passion as soon as we arise from slumber or if out at a function have secret viewing. When did red passion start and what was the first thread.
Old 4th February 2018, 12.16:42   #2-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Default Re: Red passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffo View Post
How did we all manage all those years ago when we had no such thing as red passion. It’s a wonder we didn’t self destruct with no where to air our views. How many of us log onto red passion as soon as we arise from slumber or if out at a function have secret viewing. When did red passion start and what was the first thread.
Views would have been aired in the pubs and clubs just like they still are today. RP is a great forum with so called frothers and clappers going head to head every day on every thread. Sometimes it gets a bit too personal but most of the time it is good banter as well.

I often wonder if sometimes when we are disagreeing with somebody on a thread if we actually know them anyway. Im sure it must be the case quite often.
Old 4th February 2018, 12.21:50   #3-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

I've been on here since 2004 but not sure exactly when it started. There was a site called the Webbed robin once upon a time I remember and of course the paper fanzine version of RP.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 4th February 2018, 13.01:25   #4-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

it was just the evening leader , daily post, or wrexham express. same with mobile fones tho
Old 4th February 2018, 13.31:23   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given

It's not until you go on other clubs forums you realise how active RP really is.
Worth mentioning too - all the different categories available and ease of use.
Due to RP the medical term 'repeat compulsive disorder' was invented.
I got in last night and amongst other sites I viewed the Guiseley official club site - probably about 9 pm - they didn't even have the match result on display.
Meanwhile back in North Wales our official site had the result, club match report and several video interviews available with DK, Pearson & Deverdics - plus RP was well into serious overdrive with many messages which must be fantastic for our fans who weren't at Guiseley yesterday - in fact it's pretty good for those that were.
Old 4th February 2018, 13.48:18   #6-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

We used to have decent newspapers in those days with letters columns etc. Unfortunately the local press is dead and only the adverts keep them going. Can't remember when I last bought a paper.
Old 4th February 2018, 14.07:50   #7-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
I've been on here since 2004 but not sure exactly when it started. There was a site called the Webbed robin once upon a time I remember and of course the paper fanzine version of RP.
Posted via mobile theme
Just looked at my account it was December 14th 2006 I joined.
Old 4th February 2018, 14.11:29   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Anyone remember its predecessor, the webbed robin? And the Wrexham fans mailing list where you posted via email?

Didn’t Rhys Gwynllyw run the webbed robin? Anyone know what he’s up to now?
Old 4th February 2018, 14.24:21   #9-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

There have been some ups and downs over the years on this forum but there are lots of clubs who would love to have an active forum like this!

For years we've either been in a fighting or a survival mode so imagine what it will be like when we do get back up, looking to the future and showing what a fans run club can do against the odds.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.08:30.