Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th February 2018, 18.25:00   #31-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaidTom View Post
And Quigley
At least he tried to make things happen.
Deverdics was a big disappointment today.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.25:41   #32-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @no thanks





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Dreadful performance from Kelly, but ROBERTS and Jennings were also poor. Just not good enough, I am afraid.
I'd drop Roberts and give Raven a go now. Roberts was crap against the Tramps and again today.
Raven came on at short notice and did well as left back against the Tramps even though he was on the wrong side of the pitch for a right footer.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.29:52   #33-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Paddock
Real Name: Thomas Shimmin
Twitter: @shimosays





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisy1 View Post
I'd drop Roberts and give Raven a go now. Roberts was crap against the Tramps and again today.
Raven came on at short notice and did well as left back against the Tramps even though he was on the wrong side of the pitch for a right footer.
Roberts could easily have cleared the ball before we conceded the corner that led to their goal.

Too often our passes/clearances went nowhere other than to a yellow shirt.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.32:41   #34-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
At least he tried to make things happen.
Deverdics was a big disappointment today.
He looked well off the pace and his understanding with those around him was sadly lacking. A good week on the training ground may sort that, but it isn't as easy as some people think to introduce new players into a team. Still long way to go many more twists and turns but to win the league we need to get these new players up to speed quickly.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.35:06   #35-0 (permalink)
Aj1
Trialist

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

No mom today for me they were all poor, left early as I was bored.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.40:04   #36-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Danny Boy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand (opposite the tunnell)
Real Name: Dan :p
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimosays View Post
Can’t control the ball or pass 5 yards
Posted via mobile theme
Harsh, he is not the playmaker in this team! For the job he is asked to do he was great today, obviously tailed off toward the end as we opened up chasing the game.

Thought Pearson and Manny were good but I don't know what happened for the goal so stand to be corrected! Boden excellent first half and decent second.

Franks looked dangerous, bring him straight in for Rutherford and drop Kelly or Deverdicks for Wright!

Jennings, Roberts, Rutherford, Deverdicks, Kelly and Holroyd all disappointing today. To many off days to be worth the win.

Halifax should have won if that Denton wasn't so crap!
__________________
Dream on, Dream on...Dream until yor dreams come true!!!
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.43:28   #37-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: The Kop
Real Name: Howard
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

can I have some of the stuff the guy is on who chose man of the match ,,,,, what a joke the lad cant cross a ball to save his life . Both Quigley and Deverdicks look so unfit. We got what we deserved . with the exception of the Tramps everybody else won . The playoffs at best beckon.
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.47:11   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
Harsh, he is not the playmaker in this team! For the job he is asked to do he was great today, obviously tailed off toward the end as we opened up chasing the game.

Thought Pearson and Manny were good but I don't know what happened for the goal so stand to be corrected! Boden excellent first half and decent second.

Franks looked dangerous, bring him straight in for Rutherford and drop Kelly or Deverdicks for Wright!

Jennings, Roberts, Rutherford, Deverdicks, Kelly and Holroyd all disappointing today. To many off days to be worth the win.

Halifax should have won if that Denton wasn't so crap!
You have low standards, Boden is not a striker, he doesn't have a striker's instinct, he conspicuously pulled out of a number of 50/50s that he could have won or at least put their goalkeeper under pressure. Halifax battled, we surrendered (apart from Wedge & Pearson).
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.52:11   #39-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Danny Boy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand (opposite the tunnell)
Real Name: Dan :p
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
You have low standards, Boden is not a striker, he doesn't have a striker's instinct, he conspicuously pulled out of a number of 50/50s that he could have won or at least put their goalkeeper under pressure. Halifax battled, we surrendered (apart from Wedge & Pearson).
Okay, excellent maybe a bit over the top but put in context of the team performance he was head and shoulders above anything else we had going forward.
__________________
Dream on, Dream on...Dream until yor dreams come true!!!
Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 18.56:47   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
TaidTom's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand
Real Name: John Rowlands
Twitter: @





Default Re: Man of the Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
At least he tried to make things happen.
Deverdics was a big disappointment today.
Deverdics looked nervous. Quigley was embarrassing at times. Looked like he had lead in his boots and had never seen a football before.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Thread - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.45:11.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12