RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Man of the Match (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111348-man-match.html)

Funny_Old_Game 11th February 2018 18.10:43

Re: Man of the Match

It was clear to me they made the announcement because they knew some people would be rushing out to watch egg chasing.

Birdy 11th February 2018 18.11:19

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2114610]Yes as I left the stadium I crept along hiding behind cars I assumed their was a sniper about shooting football fans.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Lol tbf the floor is slippery as fook when its wet its like they want you to fall over!

RHOS ROBIN 11th February 2018 18.54:56

The "Safety Officer" that made that announcement about taking care when leaving the stadium was on about "Minding the Gap",because it's a bloody massive one between us and the club killers,mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

nessasmum 11th February 2018 19.17:34

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2114425]Wright didn't make the bench. Mackreth did though.........[/QUOTE]

...except Mackreth's never anywhere near the bench. He skips off like he's going for a warm-up but then hangs around by the corner flag chatting to other subs until half time.

Then he likes to have a good old chinwag on the centre spot.

Reckon Keates throws him on to the pitch just to give everyone's ears a rest :44:

Haruki 11th February 2018 20.38:47

[QUOTE=LlayDragon;2114423]Deverdics looked exactly as I thought he would; a left-footed central midfielder played as a left-winger.

Why does Keates keep doing this?

Though Kelly doesn't look like a central midfielder either. Man-of-the-match? Comical.[/QUOTE]

The tactic with either Kelly, Devereicks or Holroyd on the left is to drift inside pulling the fullback with him allowing Jennings to push on and get a cross in. Therefore a playmaking centre midfielder like Kelly or Devereicks should be able to play that role. That's why you also don't see Roberts as an attacking threat, Roberts can slot in as a third centre back when Jennings pushes up. Manny is the left sided centre back as his pace covers for balls played in behind Jennings.
Roberts and Rutherford are the hard working solid right side giving balance to the more fluid left side of Jennings and whoever is left mid

EnglishRed 11th February 2018 20.40:18

[QUOTE=Haruki;2114760]The tactic with either Kelly, Devereicks or Holroyd on the left is to drift inside pulling the fullback with him allowing Jennings to push on and get a cross in. Therefore a playmaking centre midfielder like Kelly or Devereicks should be able to play that role. That's why you also don't see Roberts as an attacking threat, Roberts can slot in as a third centre back when Jennings pushes up. Manny is the left sided centre back as his pace covers for balls played in behind Jennings.
Roberts and Rutherford are the hard working solid right side giving balance to the more fluid left side of Jennings and whoever is left mid[/QUOTE]

Careful. You'll be labelled a know all like Mike Hughes

LlayDragon 12th February 2018 09.15:21

[QUOTE=Haruki;2114760]The tactic with either Kelly, Devereicks or Holroyd on the left is to drift inside pulling the fullback with him allowing Jennings to push on and get a cross in. Therefore a playmaking centre midfielder like Kelly or Devereicks should be able to play that role. That's why you also don't see Roberts as an attacking threat, Roberts can slot in as a third centre back when Jennings pushes up. Manny is the left sided centre back as his pace covers for balls played in behind Jennings.
Roberts and Rutherford are the hard working solid right side giving balance to the more fluid left side of Jennings and whoever is left mid[/QUOTE]

Ah ha! So the left side of our midfield is a decoy?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.13:15.