RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Man of the Match (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111348-man-match.html)

OriginalRhylRed 11th February 2018 10.16:34

Re: Man of the Match

[QUOTE=Ugolini;2114523]Where it was kicking off!![/QUOTE]

why what happened outside ?

blackbrookred 11th February 2018 10.35:22

Wedgebury or Boden for me. Picking Kelly is the more baffling than some of the officiating today.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

davewilli 11th February 2018 11.09:15

It's a matter of opinion and we can all be distracted from watching every aspect. Opposition teams on a Sunday ask for their MoM and it is a hard work remembering what players did. Read the reports /match ratings very rarely universal agreement, we all note different things.

So let's not rubbish the opinion of the Match Sponsors too much, after their sponsorship provided they are entitled to their opinion, but maybe the beer was stronger than suspected.

John Neals Dynasty 11th February 2018 11.13:26

[QUOTE=Foxy;2114322]The biggest clown was the fool telling me “to take care as I left the stadium.”[/QUOTE]

Yes as I left the stadium I crept along hiding behind cars I assumed their was a sniper about shooting football fans.

John Neals Dynasty 11th February 2018 11.17:12

Mom was the referee for being a top clown.
I would of plumped for one of Smith,Wedgebury or Boden Kelly should of gone off at halftime he simply isn't good enough although Deverdics home debut was dire to, although I accept he needs time to settle in.

Ryans the man 11th February 2018 18.03:46

It was the Chester supporter "Safety Officer" that made that announcement about taking care when leaving the stadium. Maybe because the steps were slippy and people had slipped in the concourse at the last game.
Difficult to choose a clear MOTM. Thought Kelly tried to get forward and play a little in the 2nd half.

Funny_Old_Game 11th February 2018 18.10:43

It was clear to me they made the announcement because they knew some people would be rushing out to watch egg chasing.

Birdy 11th February 2018 18.11:19

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2114610]Yes as I left the stadium I crept along hiding behind cars I assumed their was a sniper about shooting football fans.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Lol tbf the floor is slippery as fook when its wet its like they want you to fall over!

RHOS ROBIN 11th February 2018 18.54:56

The "Safety Officer" that made that announcement about taking care when leaving the stadium was on about "Minding the Gap",because it's a bloody massive one between us and the club killers,mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.32:40.