Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th February 2018, 19.26:02   #41-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonWrexhamfc View Post
What does a point achieve? Nothing.
Better than a loss, what does a comment like dog shit achieve ?one happy with todays performace but yiur commdnt is mind boggling
support the team
Old 10th February 2018, 19.29:47   #42-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda23 View Post
Their goal was offside as well just to add to the annoying result.
They missed a couple of sitters so I can live with that decision.
Old 10th February 2018, 19.31:48   #43-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Omg we where all world beaters on here last week we draw a game against a team that is fighting for survival ( disapointing result I admit) but ffs some people on here throwing the towel in on promotion already, what about tranmere dropping points against lowly Leyton Orient no one has the right to beat anyone and it’s a hard league but let’s get behind the boys instead of getting all suicidal still 13 games left and we are second still in the mix a big game next week all will be forgotten if we pick 3 points up I’m sure
Old 10th February 2018, 19.34:11   #44-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section

Frustrating, disappointing and probably very costly. We are not really good enough to win anything but the others arenít terribly brilliant either. These next 3 games are now massive.

Dunn (6) Had very little to do but too often he failed to dominate his box.

Roberts (5) Looked knackered.

M Smith (7) Dependable.

Pearson (7) Just about held his own in a Greco- Wrestling match.

Jennings (5) Positional play and defending is very, very average.

Rutherford (5) Works Hard but mostly ineffective. Stupid to be sent off.

Wedgbury (9) OK, he isnít the midfield general we need but his work-rate is excellent and he broke down nearly all their play. Easily my MOTM.

Kelly (3) Cannot defend, take a dead-ball or pick a pass. Oh, and slow to boot. MOTM? Youíre taking the Michael!

Deverdics (4) Never got into the match and did not look fit. Heís not a winger either.

Holroyd (5) Good early strike then faded.

Boden (6) Clever player but yards too slow. But did take his goal well.

Subs:

Quigley (5) Offered us a threat but clearly not match fit.

Franks (6) At least he looks to be a decent signing.

Mackreth (10) His best introduction to date.

Thought the ref and his officials were poor, but that lacklustre performance was purely down to us. We now need to win both these away games before taking on Aldershot, who are a good footballing team. DK needs to have a rethink.
Old 10th February 2018, 19.35:44   #45-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Do not want to complain too much as i would have took this position at the start of the season, but Akil Wright not starting instead of Kelly is doing my head in and also what is the point of having a strong bench if they are just coming on for the last 5 minutes!

In the end today we were lucky with the point as Denton missed 2 sitters from 6 yards out in the 2nd half, we were not good enough after the goal. Improvement needed against Sutton now.
Old 10th February 2018, 19.39:39   #46-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halkynred View Post
Better than a loss, what does a comment like dog shit achieve ?one happy with todays performace but yiur commdnt is mind boggling
support the team
How is it mind boggling? We won't win promotion without a winning attitude. And 'Better than a loss' doesn't cut it.
Old 10th February 2018, 19.41:26   #47-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: E R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halkynred View Post
support the team
Thought today felt like defeat !!! It was a complete disappointment should be winning these home games if we wanna go up !!
Old 10th February 2018, 19.43:06   #48-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Kop end of Yale stand
Twitter: @kensdavies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom wafc View Post
Do not want to complain too much as i would have took this position at the start of the season, but Akil Wright not starting instead of Kelly is doing my head in and also what is the point of having a strong bench if they are just coming on for the last 5 minutes!

In the end today we were lucky with the point as Denton missed 2 sitters from 6 yards out in the 2nd half, we were not good enough after the goal. Improvement needed against Sutton now.
100% agree on the Kelly / Wright situation - itís baffling
Old 10th February 2018, 19.51:00   #49-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

No if's or buts. Two points dropped
Old 10th February 2018, 19.51:08   #50-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonWrexhamfc View Post
How is it mind boggling? We won't win promotion without a winning attitude. And 'Better than a loss' doesn't cut it.
Games like today are the difference between champions and not. Tranmere would have smashed them 4-0.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.16:49.