Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th February 2018, 06.25:47   #31-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff View Post
So Holroyd on the left, Franks in the right, Wedgbury holding and then Deverdics or Wright as the other with licence to go forward. Deverdics has the better quality in the ball but Wright can drive forward with the ball at his feet.
Franks is a left side player and Holroyd could play right like he did for Maccy.

The 2 CM need to play higher up the pitch as we dont need Wedgbury holding Pearsons hand.

The problem is that ball retention in midfield is poor.
Old 14th February 2018, 15.27:29   #32-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Cenotaff's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Franks is a left side player and Holroyd could play right like he did for Maccy.

The 2 CM need to play higher up the pitch as we dont need Wedgbury holding Pearsons hand.

The problem is that ball retention in midfield is poor.
From the footage I seen of Franks he looks comfortable on either flank. Didn't Holroyd get a hat-trick from the left? Albeit more as a front 3 than a midfield 4. The options we have is pleasing at least.
__________________
I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like "Dude, you have to wait."
Old 14th February 2018, 17.59:50   #33-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
LlayDragon's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff View Post
From the footage I seen of Franks he looks comfortable on either flank. Didn't Holroyd get a hat-trick from the left? Albeit more as a front 3 than a midfield 4. The options we have is pleasing at least.
Franks is primarily right-footed but is supposed to be able to play with either foot; hopefully this proves to be the case.
__________________
All hail the mad banana!
Old 14th February 2018, 23.48:13   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
LlayDragon's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

According to this Carrington the only member of our squad out injured:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/fo...-back-14284790
__________________
All hail the mad banana!
Old 16th February 2018, 19.06:58   #35-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
According to this Carrington the only member of our squad out injured:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/fo...-back-14284790
Same with the clubs official twitter account. In the preview of the game it says that Carrington and Marx are the only 2 injured players.

Strange that he hasnít even made the bench lately.
Old 16th February 2018, 20.57:24   #36-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Like I said, itís all very strange and I wonder whatís gone on. Heís not injured and hasnít been for ages
Old 16th February 2018, 21.41:27   #37-0 (permalink)
User

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: main stand
Real Name: Robin Edwards
Twitter: @





Default Re: Where the hell is Wright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Like I said, itís all very strange and I wonder whatís gone on. Heís not injured and hasnít been for ages
If he was not injured it backfired badly against Halifax as Kelly was very poor and no midfield option Hurst apart on bench.Suffered v Tranmere and Gateshead due to no striker on bench with no central midfielder there against Halifax.Assuming no bad performances or injuries has shown to be over-optimistic on Keates behalf a few times this season.
Old 17th February 2018, 06.51:51   #38-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
If he was not injured it backfired badly against Halifax as Kelly was very poor and no midfield option Hurst apart on bench.Suffered v Tranmere and Gateshead due to no striker on bench with no central midfielder there against Halifax.Assuming no bad performances or injuries has shown to be over-optimistic on Keates behalf a few times this season.
Hurst wasn't even on the bench.
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - WORLD CUP 2018 FORUM - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.33:29.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13